• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

Street level dura should at least be > Tatsuki, and he should then have the reiatsu to scale (verse equivalent) so we don't know how much Ichigo needs to hold back in terms of the spiritual side of the attacks, and Ichigo would have great control over his body.

Thunder would go near the lake though since he wants to commit suicide with someone else, he'd wait there until someone else arrives. When Ichigo shows up, he'll jump into the water.

And it's also possible that Ichigo is between TM and the lake, we do not know their precise starting locations within the park itself. chances are still significantly in Ichigo's favor.

Ichigo wouldn't lower his energy just to have a fair fight, especially not when it's someone he's willing to kill. When has he ever done this before?

Central Park is 4km long since both fighters are starting in Central park each person would be at opposite ends of the park horizontally. There are lakes at both ends of Central Park so Thunder would find one before Ichigo finds him.

Ichigo can sense Thunder since he can sense his reiatsu, so he would know where Thunder is from distance.

Shunpo can also help to close the distance should Thunder try to drown himself in a lake.

Speed is equalized

• When making a speed equalized match, all speed statistics are considered equalized, including speed gained through statitstic-amplifying techniques and transformations
Thunder would get into the lake before Ichigo could reach him and Ichigo would fire a Getsuga into the lake instead of jumping into the water killing them both.

Speed amps is allowed now IIRC, that's rule probably outdated.

Ichigo wont use GT when he sense a 9-C person, remember, he can sense reiatsu to know how strong people is. And he's not bloodlusted here, wiling to kill but still in character.

That is actually outdated info,if you have a movement enhacmeent ability it isn't equalized cause it's restricting an ability.

Shunpo does make you faster but I don't think there's an exact number for it. Ichigo has to cross a much longer distance than Thunder does to reach him before he gets to the lake. I mean I just don't think it would be in character for him to go into the water and try slicing the person there instead of using a ranged move. Ichigo doesn't know Thunder's abilities either so he might think that Thunder is going underwater because he would have the advantage in a fight down there.

I mean, when he fought weaker opponents like Candice and the gang, all he did is dodging and counter them. And he legit shout to Candice to dodge his Getsuga Juujisho so it's not OOC for Ichigo to actually stop Thunder from suicide.

And shunpo can also be spammed.

He can close the distance like this. Even from the sky.

Ichigo didn't try to kill Candice though, if he was okay with her dying he wouldn't have said anything. It wouldn't be according to SBA since Ichigo in this situation would be him firing the GT and not wanting Thunder survive it.

• In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
So he would fire the wave like he did against Candice but since he wants to kill the opponent then he wouldn't hold back or tell him to dodge.

And for those with spiritual energy, lessening reiatsu is the same thing as putting less strength into a punch, both would be necesarry to hold back.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ichigo didn't try to kill Candice though, if he was okay with her dying he wouldn't have said anything. It wouldn't be according to SBA since Ichigo in this situation would be him firing the GT and not wanting Thunder survive it.
  • In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
So he would fire the wave like he did against Candice but since he wants to kill the opponent then he wouldn't hold back or tell him to dodge.
Ichigo isn't this belligerent and malicious.

He's willing to kill his opponent especially if he has to according to SBA, but he doesn't automatically want to kill his opponent, and wouldn't go for the kill just because he can.

He's still in character.

>In character Ichigo won't kill someone without a weapon as seen when he fought Kenpachi and after Ulquiorra killed him he offered his arm to make it fair.

>Willing to kill. Him willing to kill a defenseless person would be OOC and he will likely try to incapacitate them.

Okay, so we've come to Ichigo getting to Thunder before Thunder can get to the lake. What is your argument for Ichigo winning after this?

Ichigo has way more then 2 votes lol he has at least 5-6. The resurrection thread is also pretty much accepted so there is that.this distance is pretty irrelevant because Ichigo can cross that area in likely 1 shunpo.

I've already given like 6 different reasons why Ichigo wins.

The only people that said Ichigo would win and said their reasoning were Jiang and Link. Other people explained Ichigo's powers but they did not make a vote. Iapeus explained how HtH worked but I did not put him as a vote for Incon because he did not say incon.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Basically. The stand and the user would get destroyed on an atomic level just by being near Ichigo.
@Fran you agreed with what Knight said here. This would make it incon since Ichigo's body would be destroyed on an atomic level too.

Your not counting correctly for sure,you didn't even count my vote I've been one of main people arguing for Ichigo this entire thread.

@Link On his profile it says Ichigo's weakness is that he rushes into things and he is too merciful. This is seen when he attacks Candice but did not mean to attack her so hard. So in this situation Ichigo would rush in and attack Thunder, Thunder would be obliterated and then Ichigo would die too.

@Frant

I didn't count your vote because you never said you vote for Ichigo and your reasoning for why Ichigo would win actually makes the match incon since they would both be atomically destroyed.

Ichigo isn't atomizing anyone with his reiatsu(which he can't btw) and hardly uses it offensively in that matter.As a matter of fact we already had a thread on this and it was agreed he can only paralyze you or force you to submit.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Link
On his profile it says Ichigo's weakness is that he rushes into things and he is too merciful. This is seen when he attacks Candice but did not mean to attack her so hard. So in this situation Ichigo would rush in and attack Thunder, Thunder would be obliterated and then Ichigo would die too.
The difference between Candice and TM is like the difference between the sun and an ant.

Ichigo isn't a psychopath, he's a pretty nice guy.

SBA's "in character, but willing to kill" rule if for people who would only win the fight if they killed their opponent but don't kill normally, like Batman or Superman. There not bloodlusted murders going on a killing spree. Ichigo isn't just going to Gestuga Tensho a random person.

The difference in strength is enormous, and the most probable solution to this fight is that Ichigo would notice the differences in their strength, and just knock the guy out to save himself the trouble of dealing with a suicidal man.

Frantzy12 said:
and tbh this guy get's soul crushed..moon level vs street level is a massive gap.he will die just being near Ichigo.
If Thunder's soul gets crushed then Ichigo's will too. Since Ichigo's soul is his body then he'll get smushed.

Scans of him reflecting non physical damage? Also if Thunder is affected by the Reiatsu the stand will as well,therefore neutralizing it.You also haven't told us what would happened if the stand died with Thunder at the same time,how would his power work?

So, the way I see it, Ichigo's not going to go lethal against a weakling, Ichigo is also adept enough to figure out the basic function of HtH after at least 2 instances of status transfer, sees the very suspicious spiritual propellers, make 1 +1 = 2 and vaporize dem thingamajiggies.

If Ichigo hits him hard enough, my dude's lights are not turning back on for at least that long. And I have been given no reason to believe HtH negs regen.

@Frant How would him being effected by riatsu neutralize the stand? If you attack a stand then you hurt the user. This effect is simultaneos. HtH's ability activates instantly when Thunder takes damage. If Ichigo killed Thunder and the stand at the same time by attacking them, then he would die right after since the ability would activate the instant he does it.

@Link

If Ichigo vaporized the HtH then he would get vaporized too. I never said anything about it negging regen, regen doesn't help you come back to consciousness. Ichigo doesn't know the exact amount of strength needed to knock someone out for longer than an hour. Even if he did, he doesn't know that in order to win he needs to do that, he would just knock the guy out for a few minutes which Thunder could recover from.

Because both the stand and Thunder will be unable to move which means no one is committing suicide.

I want some evidence that this stands effect will still be activated if both it and Thunder are nuetralized or cease to exist at the same time.

Back