• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

Also, even if Ichigo catches on and ceases his Reiatsu, he is smart enough to realize HtH ability and I doubt he would vaporize TM. He's reckless, but not stupid.

it doesnt matter if you regenerate tbh. If you die you die. JJBA has even showed this that Regenerationn wont bring back a person who has died. Josuke stands can turn back time on a person to fix their body but that didnt save his grandpa who was dead.

in ichigos cases its so small you cant tell. It looks like Regenerationn and i was also talking to everyone above who said the hollow will help him regenerate from death lol.

I looked like Regenerationn when the hole was fixed. It looked like possession of his corpse until then, as the hole was not healed.

Rocker1189 said:
So is Ichigo tranforming into a Hollow Regenerationn or ressurection?
Ichigo died to Ulquiorra and was resurrected by Zangestu and possessed by him, later after Zangetsu relinquished control of Ichigo's body, he the regenerated the hole in his chest.

So it's both.

@Link If you want to bring up Ichigo's spiritual pressure paralyzing, Thunder has resistance to soul manip. I'm not saying that he would be able to completely no sell the pressure, but he wouldn't suffocate from it. At best they would both be paralyzed and it would be inconclusive.

Then TM would suffocate all the same, plus even if he didn't TM would still dies eventually from lack of sustenance as he can't eat or drink while paralyzed.

The stand damages enemies as they damage Thunder, then? So Ichigo one-shots and tanks his own hit. He's still alive. As said, he should also be able to hit a Stand, as he can hit spiritual beings already.

So Ichigo one-shots in a horrid stomp.

Mr. Bambu said:
The stand damages enemies as they damage Thunder, then? So Ichigo one-shots and tanks his own hit. He's still alive. As said, he should also be able to hit a Stand, as he can hit spiritual beings already.
the damage scales. Its not like, "If I get shot, you get shot," its like "If I get shot the bullet wounds appear on you too." Hitting the stand doesn't help him in this case. See what I said above

Link Eternal said:
Then TM would suffocate all the same, plus even if he didn't TM would still dies eventually from lack of sustenance as he can't eat or drink while paralyzed.
starvation, dehydration, and suffocation also transfer

@Bambu

No, It gives the enemy the same amount of damage Thunder took. If Ichigo cut off Thunder's arm then Ichigo would get his arm cut off. Even if Ichigo only hit Thunder with city busting levels of strength, Ichigo would not get hit with a city busting attack. In fact Ichigo is not hit at all. The damage that Thunder takes from Ichigo's attack is what replicated on to Ichigo.

@Imade

Actually the reiatsu doesn't let Ichigo win this. This fight is by SBA which means that the starting range is by whoever has more range. The fight starts with them being 4 kilometres apart. This is too far for reiatsu crush to effect Thunder. HtH's range is based on desire and not physical distance so it would still work on Ichigo from a distance. Ichigo would slash a getsuga tensho in Thunder's direction, Thunder's body would be obliterated and then Ichigo's body would be obliterated. Inconclusive.

@Link

Yes it does since Thunder almost killed someone by drowning himself and after a stage in drowning yourself you lose consciousness but Thunder was confident that HtH would still kill the target even though he would be unconscious.

@DragonEmperor23

Ichigo would physically close that gap. He prefers close combat and True Shikai was always getting up close instead of spamming Getsuga from kilometers away. This rebuttal is null.

@Imade This isn't True Shikai, this is True Bankai. If Ichigo decides to run to Thunder then Thunder has enough time to jump into the lake and start drowning himself. At this point it would be more likely for Ichigo to fire a getsuga tensho into the water instead of swimming in there and stabbing him.

Yeah, True Bankai gets up close too, their fighting styles are similar.

Why would TM jump in a lake before knowing or seeing who he is figthing? And Ichigo would reach him before he drowns. I'm assuming he drowns at a human rate while these fighters are uhhhhhh pretty damn fast.

This makes me think. When speed is equalized, are we finding the average, nerfing the faster down to the slower, or buffing the slower to match the faster?

I know I was just saying that because since they're in their strongest forms, Ichigo would be in true bankai. Thunder would be able to see Ichigo from where he is, normal humans can see five kilometers away and Ichigo would be four kilometers away. I'm not saying that Thunder would drown before Ichigo got to him, I'm saying that Thunder would be able to get in the water and start drowning himself. Ichigo would see that his opponent decided to go underwater and he would fire a Getsuga Tensho at him, killing Thunder and himself via obliteration.

>normal humans can see five kilometers away and Ichigo would be four kilometers away.

You'd see a dot though and this is in NYC where a dot could be anything 4km away.

>I'm not saying that Thunder would drown before Ichigo got to him, I'm saying that Thunder would be able to get in the water and start drowning himself. Ichigo would see that his opponent decided to go underwater and he would fire a Getsuga Tensho at him, killing Thunder and himself via obliteration.

Reiatsu would affect TM before Ichigo uses Getsuga so Ichigo would be getting Reiatsu'd before he could hit him with a Getsuga.

Yes, but the dot would become noticeable as Ichigo once he starts moving towards Thunder. That would still lead to an incon though. Thunder getting paralyzed in the water means that he would start drowning. They would both be paralyzed until Thunder and Ichigo die from brain damage. White wouldn't be able to ressurect Ichigo because he's only been able to ressurect Ichigo from low mid regenable damage, while brain damage requires mid regen.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yes, but the dot would become noticeable as Ichigo once he starts moving towards Thunder. That would still lead to an incon though. Thunder getting paralyzed in the water means that he would start drowning. They would both be paralyzed until Thunder and Ichigo die from brain damage. White wouldn't be able to ressurect Ichigo because he's only been able to ressurect Ichigo from low mid regenable damage, while brain damage requires mid regen.
Wouldn't Thunder, being uber suicidal and all, want to run towards the man with the large swords that is trying to kill him?

Maybe a nitpick, but when we say willing to kill, is that the same as aiming to kill?

I thought that rule was only necessary because of the amount of characters that would refuse to kill, when the only way they could win, is if they went for that kill. Under the SBA killing is not necessary to win, and they are in chaacter. If Ichigo sees someone trying to kill himself, safe money is a bt on him trying to save them, if only to have a fair fight.

Of course, reiatsu effect makes this redundant, but still....

I feel like participants have to want to kill the opponent because then people like Goku who tend to let the opponent that they were originally intending on killing get away wouldn't get matches because Goku wouldn't finish off the opponent.

The want to kill would only make sense if killing was the only valid victory condition (for those who can die in the first place ofc). But as victory can be achieved on K.O. this leads me to believe that if it is possible for, lets say Goku, to win without killing, and as it is in his character to not kill, he still wins.

It is not in character for Ichigo to go for the immediate kill, and as he is fully capable of both preventing TM from killing himself, and knocking him out for at least an hour, isn't this Ichigo's clear win? This actually brings me to another question:

Does HtH transfer knockout? and if it does, will it maintain the state for as long as TM is unconscious?

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
They would be willing to kill. If this is taking place in Central Park, how does TM see Ichigo? Ichigo could sense TM via soul sensing to find him in the park despitr all the trees and such.

Back