• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

I have not seen JJBA, but if the ability is damage reflection... Well, Ichigo has come back from a hole in his chest. Whether thats regen or rez, Ichigo's not going down from that.

Ichigo has nice endurance. He's lived with a hole in his chest, when Aizen cut his waist leaving only his spine holding him together and when he had an arm removed by Kensei.

Current Ichigo still has his powers as well, you can't truly power steal a Bleach character's powers since all powers come from the soul (unless your Yhwach who steals the soul directly to take powers). The soul produces Reiryoku and replenishes itself, thus it's powers. Novel says he has his powers too.

HTH is death manipulation,if Thunder dies out of the hole in his chest his target ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ also will,even if it has high Regenerationn.

you cant regen from death logically tho. When you die you die. Even stands cant bring you back and thats proven in JJBA DIamond is Unbreakable. Sure you can heal someone's body but if they are dead they wont come back to life.

Ichigo being able to regenerate wouldn't save him. He would be able to regenerate what he can, but if Thunder dies from his wounds then Ichigo would die too.

Isn't the stand their power? and share damage to apparently.so If Ichigo kills the stand wouldn't it bypass the ability since the stand is dead killing thunder as well.

If Ichigo manages to kill the stand he wins.The problem is that the stand is attached to the target itself,Ichigo will go and kill McQueen before he realizes that,i guess.

Sure but Ichigo as a shinigami attacks the soul directly with his zanpaktou,would it be possible for him to attack highway to hell since he is like spiritual extension of thunder if i'm correct?

he doesnt have ressurection on his profile, its says its only regen and what we should go with.

If TM dies so those Ichigo who killed him

How do you regen from death? his body was possessed after he died and then healed once the possession was broken.

This may work out but I am not sure,HTH never translated soul damages,maby Ichigo gets it if he destroys Thunder's soul.But death manipulation also includes soul manipulation.

Actually now I think he takes it if what you say is true,since they are both willing to kill each other,and it is also NLF to assume that HTH translates such damages.Francly,everything about this stand is unclear and iffy.

Im dont think Ichigo could destroy the stand or eveen affect him since not eveen ghost and souls can interact with a stand.

Anyway Ichigo turns Janitor boy into dust by just standing there and then dies,inconclusive.

Im dont think Ichigo could destroy the stand or eveen affect him since not eveen ghost and souls can interact with a stand.

Stands are manifistations of users souls.Souls manipulation should affect them fine.

Actually now that I think about it,if Ichigo kills him with the Zanpaktou wouldn't the damage simply be redirected to the zanpaktou because they're actual living beings? or does Thunder get to choose who it kills even though another being technically delivered the killing blow?

Idk man, Reimi was a soul and not eveen her could see or interact with a stand plus when Kira died killer queen got destroyed too but he did not get erased and one more thing Highway to hell is not on Mcqueen is on Ichigo so eveen if he kills him he will still die.

That is dark Ichigo kills his Zanpakuto in killing someone else.

This might be the first non inconclusive involving this guy.

Frantzy12 said:
Actually now that I think about it,if Ichigo kills him with the Zanpaktou wouldn't the damage simply be redirected to the zanpaktou because they're actual living beings? or does Thunder get to choose who it kills even though another being technically delivered the killing blow?
** thinking intensifies **

not exactly,all Zanpaktou will eventually regenerate over time even if broken.Although it gains permenant damage if broken during bankai unless it's reforged.

Also based on the jojo wiki not sure if it's right

" Individuals whose souls are incapable of passing through to the other side are forced to wander the Earth as ghosts. Though each ghost's cause of death is different, many of them can be classified as Jibakurei (Õ£░þ©øÚ£è)[1] or Revenants, beings typically bound to a specific location on Earth due to their determination to accomplish a particular goal or not having found peace."

This is essentially the most fodder souls in Bleachverse which is simply a dead human tied down to earth until released.

McQueen has no way of winning this,Ichigo just sees and kills him,the end,HTH can not translate the soul damage.

I guess we can null inconclusive votes,since they are based on Ichigo dying by killing McQueen.

Zanpaktou have their own personalities, but they are still born from their shinigami's soul. Zangetsu is a part of Ichigo, I doubt the Stand will differentiate the two. Did TM kill someone with regen? Also, the only stands can hurt stands seems very much like how only those with spiritual energy can interact with those made of Reishi.

True but they're still seperate entities,an example would be Zabimaru.It was damaged in bankai stage permanently and it had no effect on Renji.You would have a point if Ichigo's zanpaktou was like Sajin where the damage the giant takes is also translated to himself as well.

Ichigo has 1 entity inside of him but it's also 3 seperate entities quincy zangetsu,hollow zangetsu,and tensa zangetsu.

Back