• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tnt and creepr recalc

Using a miners dream world I actually got higher results than the original pulverzation calcs. I just dug a couple blocks down denated a creeper and counted how many blocks were gone -2. I got 17 cubic meters of stone. Recalcling the orignal I got 3638000000 joules or

Code:
0.8695028680688 tons of tnt.

A slight upgrade but the tnt calc is even more impressive. I counted that the tnt destroyed 29 blocks -1 =28 blocks of stone. Same deal, I got 5992000000 joules, or 1.432122370937 tons of tnt.

Finally a recalc of the charged creeper explosion, same deal I actually got 33 blocks like the original, but it didn't account for how much space the creeper took up so -2. Is 31 blocks, so 6634000000 joules or 1.585564053537 tons of tnt. Pretty small but noticeable changes.,

so creeper stays building level Tnt is upgraded to building+ And charged creepers remain building+

Ill get the videos uploaded Tommrow when I have good internet

Can I ask you with which site are you calculate the joules values? It look like conventional joule (the energy required to lift a 32g apple to 1 meter height) and not normal joule.

I have a question. Do cubic meters of gold take more energy to destroy than a block of stone? If so how much energy due they take to destroy. Im wondering because doing a similiar experiement in minecraft but with gold blocks, Tnt was able to destroy 32 blocks of gold.

I dont think it would,personally i cant find any pulverzation values of gold. I have tested iron and the clalc was lower. I use stone because it is the most consiste for thes calcs

Back