• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boxer ap upgrade

1) You can't bump before 24 h

2) this should be a calc group discussion and not a CRT

I'll comment later for the calc

You can't use the fact he said "iron punch" two time to prove he made that in only two punches, we see Viktor doing similar things more times and they never match:

Also:

The scene might as well be interpreted as Viktor was mining which implies the was constantly doing small damage, yeah I know I made a thread about this being done with only a single punch, don't get mad at me, in the same thread I said I disagree even with booms = punches, after noticing the punches are at bare minimum two and I don't think using "Iron punch" said two times and the booms as justification for the number of punches I'm would be more fine in considering this being made overtime tbh.

Anyway, if I have to choose between the two calcs I prefer the old one

I think it would be healthier to throw 3 punches i fixed it

Anyway, if I have to choose between the two calcs I prefer the old one
Absolutely no, this is not v.frag, this is pulverization

Back