• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMNT Revisions: Savanti Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I wanna come here to add two new keys relating to his Mirage Counterpart..

Now to talk it all off, I wanna explain a new form key he will be getting.

In Tales of the TMNT (Vol. 2) #32, the plot was basically about Tsou-T’an-Jin meditating into the ethereal dimension Bov-Gammesh to gain the Eye of Aga-Moo-Tou to gain a piece of its ominpotent sight. However another being astral projects and it was Savanti Romero who wants to gain its omnipotent power and he blasts Tsou back into his physical form so he can gain its energy himself and he seems to successfully did.

So overall he should have two keys as a result of this

What is this about?​

In Tales of the TMNT (Vol. 2) #32, the plot was basically about Tsou-T’an-Jin meditating into the ethereal dimension Bov-Gammesh to gain the Eye of Aga-Moo-Tou to gain a piece of its ominpotent sight. However another being astral projects and it was Savanti Romero who wants to gain its omnipotent power and he blasts Tsou back into his physical form so he can gain its energy himself and he seems to successfully did.

So overall he should have two keys as a result of this

Key 1: Eye of Aga Moo Tou/Crystal Shard

(Reason: After he enters a pan-dimensional Bov-Gammesh, he managed to enchant his inhuman chant-spells and managed to gain some of the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's abilities into himself even showing he gains the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's fur into him and no longer becoming an astral form. Not only that, he later gained the Crystal Shard from Moo Mesa.

Key 2: Eye of Aga Moo Tou's True State (Since Savanti became one with the Eye of Aga Moo Tou from using the Crystal Shard and the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's energy into himself)

What is gonna be changed​

Considering that Savanti is getting two new keys, I have created a sandbox of how the result would look like

Aside from some minor grammer and formatting mistakes, the sandbox looks good to me. I agree.

Tho I would recommend adding more scans to some of his other abilities like acausality 3. But that could be for another time.

The sandbox looks good but I tried editing the page and there's something weird going on, I edit a row and the row below is one being edited...

I do not know, as I haven't checked. Medeus mentioned it.

The third draft page key does not provide good justifications for Likely 2-A, and the fourth key does not specify why you think that the multiverses in question have infinite timelines, or why controlling several of them would be At least 2-A.

The third draft page key does not provide good justifications for Likely 2-A, and the fourth key does not specify why you think that the multiverses in question have infinite timelines, or why controlling several of them would be At least 2-A.
Okay Essay Time

Likely 2-A​

Main reason is because once Savanti has gained the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's Energy, he easily launched a mystical attack upon the Eye that easily caused reverberations from the attack that managed to ripple out across the Multiverse. (Multiverse is stated to be infinite) Said feat is similar to this character.

There are a couple of stuff that supports him having this likely 2-A rating

1. Stated from Savanti that the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's power can led him to become Master of the Multiverse.
  2. The Crystal Shard which Savanti has in his 3rd Key allowed the Chaos Scepter to rend time and space.
  3. The Crystal Shard allowed the Chaos Scepter to torn away veil between universes.
  4. The Crystal Shard created an entire world of Moo Mesa
  5. Stated that the Crystal Shard is capable of creating a clear path for Galactose to feed further into Moo Mesa after Galactose has the option to feed further parallel worlds.
If that is not enough for a likely rating, I suggest a possibly 2-A for the 3rd Key

At least 2-A​

Main reason is because Savanti became one with the Eye of Aga Moo Tou having full and complete access to what the Eye of Aga Moo Tou has to offer making it far greater then his 3rd Key and thats not going into the fact that Savanti has a large number of extra multiverses into him as stated from him.

If At least is not included, its either 2-A or Likely 2-A

Okay. The statistics themselves are probably fine then, but you preferably need to explain them more thoroughly via a footnotes section in Savanti's page.

Okay. Please be very careful to use proper grammar and editing structure.

Wait a little. I think that his omniscient intelligence and "infinite, likely immeasurable" speed seem very questionable. What are your justifications for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back