• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMNT Revision: 4Kids Savanti Romero Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cannot scale between different continuities and decades.

I have forgotten much of the context of this thread. Please remind me regarding the available tier 5 feats and about if they have calculations.

The original Tier 5 feat comes from Tengu Shredder causing a Solar Eclipse, which was calculated at 5-A. And this is the same Shredder who casually curbstomps every other character in the series save for the Dragon forms of the Ninja Turtles. He also has corrupted the Earth to basically rotate it at rapid speeds and was stated to be capable of destroying and rebuilding the Earth in his image.

I kind of have my thoughts on him being scaled to some people that I had plans to revise a while back due to some notable inconsistencies; I think Ninja Tribunal being able to defeat him 1700 years ago might be considered PIS. And I am honestly iffy about Ninja Tribunal, and the other Acolytes downscaling from him. And I also personally think Splinter surviving hits from him should be an outlier. But Tengu Shredder and the Dragon forms of the Turtles being 5-A is still very solid.

As for my thoughts on Savanti, I'm not quite 100% certain. But doesn't he use the Time Scepter to rotate the Earth thus time manipulation?

For reference, rotating the Earth generally doesn't need a calc since we know the rotational kinetic energy of the Earth, it comes out to 5-C.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I am not sure if time hax counts though.

As for my thoughts on Savanti, I'm not quite 100% certain. But doesn't he use the Time Scepter to rotate the Earth thus time manipulation?

I am pretty sure he stated that he also was gonna use his own magic along with Renet's energy to perform rotating the Earth which is why I believe that Savanti's full magic would be possibly at 5-C and Renet at 5-C as well IF she ever have a profile. Its likely that he used the Scepter to add his own magic into the Scepter to perform rotating the Earth.

Also Time Manipulation is on Savanti's profile with the Time Scepter

To quote the thread
The main reason is that in the episode the Return of Savanti Romero Part 2, Savanti stated that in a couple of minutes that his magic would call down Eletricth Energy that would be channel through the Time Scepter which likely means that he used his magic on the Scepter to harness his own power similar to how (Crocker harness Fairy Magic into the Scepter)

Sorry.

Possibly 5-C is fine given the man has supporting feats, I suppose.

I think that you can probably update the page now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back