• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMNT Revision: 4Kids Savanti Romero Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this thread will be discussing an upgrade for Savanti Romero a magical demon from the 2003 TMNT series

Attack Potency​

So for Savanti in base, he is gonna stay in these new stats,

At Least Small Building Level+ to possibly/likely Planet Level or Higher with magic

The main reason is that in the episode the Return of Savanti Romero Part 2, Savanti stated that in a couple of minutes that his magic would call down Eletricth Energy that would be channel through the Time Scepter which likely means that he used his magic on the Scepter to harness his own power similar to how (Crocker harness Fairy Magic into the Scepter)

The reasoning for being Planet Level is that Savanti stated that along his magic, it would have joined forces with Renet magical energy to create a magical blast that would have hit on a molten core that was stated by Donatello to hit hard enough to effect the Rotation of the Earth change so the asteroid to miss.

Since rotating the Earth should at least give you Planet Level results, and to note this should apply to Savanti’s magic full potential.

If this doesn’t get accepted it should still get higher with Magic rating at least cause Savanti’s magic managed to clash into a huge lighting struck)

Page Tab​

Since 2012 Savanti exists it should be added a tabber to 4Kids Savanti page

You need accepted calculations for any statistics upgrades.

The Earth's rotation is actually a Moon level actually; though it depends on the speed being altered.

I ain’t sure how fast the Earth would rotate had Savanti Magic and Renet’s energy succeeded I think maybe it would be normal speed so I can’t really be unsure of how fast it would be.

You need somebody to perform a calculation of this and place it in a blog, after which our calc group members evaluate it.

It doesn't seem like others are interested in this thread.

In that case, would it be worthwhile to contact Calculation Group Members to see if the premise of the feat is valid to calculate, as well as worthwhile to Calculate?

Well. The entire rotational kinetic energy of the earth is only 5-C, and it seems like this probably isn't that, since affecting it isn't the same as contributing the full energy of it. I must admit that I don't really know what assumptions would be required to calculate this, the only thing I'm certain of is that it would be significantly below 5-C.

What about the feat that Savanti Magic was clashing on the Lighting that I showed on the thread is that calculable?

Also does this mean Savanti’s full potential of his magic would possibly be 5-C instead?

I'm genuinely unsure what the feat is supposed to be with his lightning- he creates a sparking red circle of, sure, maybe electricity, and it does nothing. It isn't natural lightning so we certainly can't scale to that. The feat shown does not appear to give anything noteworthy.

I'd like to also ask- is there anything even remotely close to Tier 5 or 6 in the show besides the rotation of the Earth?

Is that part of the same continuity as the other example? There have been several incarnations of the TMNT over the years.

Alright, well assuming that calc was accepted somewhere then I suppose you have Tier 5 from two feats. The lightning thing is unquantifiable though.

Asides from the vague Lighting feat, is the Planet Level or Moon depending where that Savanti feat would be assuming with magic accepted to apply?

Also the Mirage Comics (The place where 4Kids TMNT uses some of its story) supports that Savanti was harness his own magic with the Scepter since his magic was merged so hopefully it can support his Tier 5 full potential in magic
GIdHx7ug0t0eosMO5Abzg8bV-U5PEsF7fyyo8Zlm6poMugMQUzkKAe0ZrtwDA7Nnv6FKzM9omdGcs0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back