• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TJ & Earl Page Revision and Upgrade

Heya, uhh, maybe some of you know or maybe some of you don't. But a new ToeJam & Earl game just got released, and with it came some new feats.

First off, let's fix the image that's currently there to actually be a transparent image of them, and not just a cutoff of some art of them. With this new game came new transparent .png's, so I'll swap them out myself I suppose, if approved. (Take note, there's a difference between their Old Skool appearances and their modern ones. If this might affect the tiering, that's up to the majority of users' discretion I'd assume.)

Now, back to the main reason we're here: an upgrade. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove shows ToeJam, Big Earl, and the rest of their gang tanking a black hole that is notably bigger than planet Earth.

I'm not quite sure just where this would put them, but I'm still well aware that tanking a black hole that's many times bigger than our planet is well above planet level.

I'll leave the tiering up to the people in the replies but I'd guess this is somewhere around Low 4-C at the very least, but such guessing is just speculation without a calc of any sort.

Toejam
Old Skool TJ & Earl

0d2350518cde333ae876abe47d35d98f original
Modern TJ & Earl

Also note that the ship they were in that generated the black hole got destroyed in the black hole, meaning that surely ToeJam and Earl themselves had to have tanked it, not the ship.

This argument has been used to try and moot the feat, but is a relatively uninformed argument.

Well, we do have a strict rule regarding Black Hole Feats in Fictio, but if the size dwarfs Earth, it would be above the baseline for 5-B. But we can't really calc it unless it's a real black hole, and we don't consider black holes real unless they have a lot of depth with scientifics. Will note that surviving a real black hole is High 3-A.

That being said, those images do look better than the current one.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, we do have a strict rule regarding Black Hole Feats in Fictio, but if the size dwarfs Earth, it would be above the baseline for 5-B. But we can't really calc it unless it's a real black hole, and we don't consider black holes unless they have a lot of depth with scientifics. Will note that surviving a real black hole is High 3-A.

That being said, those images do look better than the current one.
Well, looking at the black hole feats in fiction page, I'll look it over some more and analyze the video itself to come to the conclusion on whether or not the black hole seen in it actually shares enough similarities with a real black hole to be properly considered such a high tier. Or not, up to you I suppose, seeing as you seem to have more knowledge on how the tiering of black hole feats works.

But that aside, I'll change the images then.

Back