• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Choujin X | Profile Updates and Power & Abilities Page for Choujins

Pedonar

Username Only
very very minor concerns:
In this part, you say, that the character’s boost manifests most often as “gaining a powerful ability” and the scan mentions something about “Sel-Detonating” cards (which may be an ability?).

If the boost they gain is a new hax ability, this is Reactive evolution, not accelerated development. See below:
It is important to avoid confusing [Accelerated Development] with Reactive Evolution, which allows one to develop new powers and resistances in response -Accerated development page

Basically, either remove the part about “gaining an ability” or change it to reactive evolution. Can’t really tell which fits since idk the verse, so I’ll leave that to you. If both fit, may wanna add reactive evo.

Page three, the choujin should be listed as Power Absorption, not absorption and nullification separately:
Power Absorption is a combination of Power Mimicry and Nullification

As for the power mimicry, I don’t see it based on the scan and your added comments. Even when she is “partially stealing,” she is still stealing… so that’s still distinguished from copying.

Also, please put references inside the parentheses.

Again, just super minor stuff. Overall, I support this.

very very minor concerns:

In this part, you say, that the character’s boost manifests most often as “gaining a powerful ability” and the scan mentions something about “Sel-Detonating” cards (which may be an ability?).

If the boost they gain is a new hax ability, this is Reactive evolution, not accelerated development. See below:

Basically, either remove the part about “gaining an ability” or change it to reactive evolution. Can’t really tell which fits since idk the verse, so I’ll leave that to you. If both fit, may wanna add reactive evo.
Not sure because we have never seen anyone gaining new abilities except for the main character. In his chaos form, he gets three swords that fully counter Choujins (they can nullify rise/immortality and regeneration). And for the card guy, the greater the risk, the more powerful the card he will receive. For example, if the risk was high enough, he could summon lightning to strike someone
Page three, the choujin should be listed as Power Absorption, not absorption and nullification separately:

As for the power mimicry, I don’t see it based on the scan and your added comments. Even when she is “partially stealing,” she is still stealing… so that’s still distinguished from copying.
The difference is partially stealing will just copy the power and it will be weaker than the original user’s. While fully stealing she fully absorbs the power, which she gains its full potential, and the original loses all of their power

And she can return i if she chooses

Also, please put references inside the parentheses.
Ok
Again, just super minor stuff. Overall, I support this.
Thanks

Not sure because we have never seen anyone gaining new abilities except for the main character. In his chaos form, he gets three swords that fully counter Choujins (they can nullify rise/immortality and regeneration). And for the card guy, the greater the risk, the more powerful the card he will receive. For example, if the risk was high enough, he could summon lightning to strike someone

The difference is partially stealing will just copy the power and it will be weaker than the original user’s. While fully stealing she fully absorbs the power, which she gains its full potential, and the original loses all of their power

And she can return i if she chooses

Ok

Thanks
Changed it to this:
Reactive Evolution (Choujin abilities become more powerful the greater the “risk” (リスク risuku) involved in their usage. Generally, in exchange for the risk of Chaos and the loss of self, a Choujin either gains a power boost or, in some cases, gains powerful abilities)

Back