• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
With what exactly?

Not even trying to play Devil's Advocate here, I just don't see how she wins
she can hurt him, so she can simply hit him until he dies, it very unlikely, but kratos vs accel and dante vs dante vs madara were much worse then this and they were still counted

> Hitting him until he dies

I'd have a better chance of becoming a Bureaucrat here than Erza finding the real Naruto and beating him to death slowly while avoiding durability negating attacks. Kratos vs Accel was essentially Accel killing Kratos for the majority of the time and his only way to win was with Time Stop. Dante had a way to sense limbo, attack reflection, time stop and durability negation via Yamato. Not a very good comparison.

@Tenshin well it depends what you mean by "a good amount of help." Lol

Not gonna derail the thread with those, all I recall was people saying he could. Meanwhile with Cole vs Madara, Madara only won via IT and Izanagi.

Cole can literally regenerate from Madara's AP advantage, no one shotting there. Anyway again we're derailing.

Don't derail the thread, guys.

I wouldn't really say Erza loses out in skill and versatility. Just that Rasenshuriken is more dangerous than anything in Erza's arsenal due to Nakagami getting nerfed.

Nakagami could probably nullify a Rasengan variant or two, but it tires Erza out, so it's not optimal for her here.

Naruto is only 7-B with Sage Mode or Tailed Beast Transformations. His Kyuubi Chakra Cloak at least 7-B.

"I wouldn't really say that Erza loses out in skill and versatility. Just that the Rasenshuriken is more dangerous than anything in Erza's arsenal due to Nakagami Armor getting nerfed."

• Uhhh no. Naruto definitely out classes Erza in terms of skill, dude has better training, better techniques, skills etc. Erza isn't dealing with hundreds of clones throwing Rasenshuriken's at her.

"Nakagami could probably nullify a Rasengan Variant or two, but it tries Erza out, so it's not optional for her."

• Ok aside from the other flaw you just listed, Erza doesn't use Nakagami Armor in character. I'm very doubtful that she'd use it in this match, and she's definitely not using it before she gets ****** up via Clone Spam + Rasenshuriken spam.

Skill is mostly subjective anyway. Both have a vastly different repertoire, so I don't know how you can quantify that. For example, Naruto would be better at hand-to-hand, but Erza's obviously better in swordplay. So, who would you suppose has better close combat skill? Better techniques, I don't know. That'd depend on the situation and opponent. But more dangerous, yes, Naruto's techniques could be better in that aspect.

She did against Ajeel, iirc. Naruto also doesn't create hundreds of clones to spam hundreds upon hundreds of Rasenshuriken in character. I mean, that amount is too much. Lol. He wouldn't do it unless he was forced to.

1: Better close combat skill would obviously go to Naruto. While Erza is skilled in swordplay, she isn't that good. She's not Zoro or Arturia. Shadow Clones and the Rasenshuriken combo are better techniques than anything in Erza's arsenal.

2: Yes, after a long ass fight with him and pulled that out at the end ( Like all Fairy Tail fights.) Really now? Because from what I've heard apparently he does. Odd.

I really don't see how you'd quantify that. If that's what you think, fine.

Jutsu spam is in character, but not hundreds of Rasenshuriken at once.

With Nine-Tails Chakra Mode Naruto stomp with utter ease. 7-B Naruto and at least 7-B Naruto completely different power levels and skills.

Thousands of clones with RS and/or mini RS, low-mid Regenerationn, stamina and Naruto have range advantage. Erza only have flight advantage.

This is not a vote because i don't know about Fairy Tail and/or characters enough to give a vote.

• sighs
Tenshin did say he can interchange between Sage Mode and KCM.

"> Hitting him until he dies"

I'd have a better chance of becoming a Bureaucrat here than Erza finding the real Naruto and beating him to death slowly while avoiding durability negating attacks."

Lmao.

@Triforce

Yeah, that's what I said. But it takes Erza's stamina away fast, while Naruto can keep on with a barrage without any problems, so it wouldn't be good for Erza in the long run. And she's in for a surprise if she tries to nullify a jutsu, but it turns out to be something else in disguise.

KCM make this unfair and Naruto don't change to sage mode without Erza pulling a Third Raikage.

If fighting against a thousand more your single opponent who outclasses you in a lot of categories isn't a stomp I don't know what is

7-B | 7-B

Sage Mode
| Tailed Beast Transformations |

There is two 7-B tier for Naruto and i think this is Sage Mode Naruto because TBT stomps Erza.

KCM can mean before and after becoming friends with Kurama. The latter would be the standard assumption in a thread.

Naruto has three 7-B keys (four if you count War Arc Sage Naruto). Tenshin said he's using Sage / KCM Naruto so he can interchange between the forms. No mention of Version 2, so it's not TBT Naruto.

There is 2 7-B, others gets at least.

9-Tail CM at least 7-B.

4SWW Naruto: At least 7-C, possibly higher. At least 7-B

@Mindovin

Yeah, but the "at least" doesn't mean anything in a versus thread. If someone says "7-B versions" in a thread involving Sasuke for example, we assume EMS Sasuke because that's his strongest / most recent 7-B state.

It might be a little complicated for someone like Kakashi though.

Standard Battle Assumptions.

Problem with this every attack/technique done by 9-Tails CM Naruto is extreme casual until directly figtning against 5 Bijuu.

For War Arc Sage Mode Naruto look at Naruto vs Kurama, sharp objects don't harm him and use CM for Regenerationn.

9-Tails CM Naruto's every stat increase much higher levels and he can create hundreds RS and thousands Rasengan -low balling- at any size without difficulty, there is chakra arms, emotion sensing, Shadow Clones and Regenerationn.

I don't know so much about Fairy Tail but please explain to me how this is not a decisive bordeline -maybe- stomp match.

Mindovin said:
For War Arc Sage Mode Naruto look at Naruto vs Kurama, sharp objects don't harm him and use CM for Regenerationn.
Wait, when did this happen? I only remember Naruto taking a swipe from Kurama's tails.

9-Tails CM Naruto's every stat increase much higher levels and he can create hundreds RS and thousands Rasengan -low balling- at any size without difficulty, there is chakra arms, emotion sensing, Shadow Clones and Regenerationn.

I don't know so much about Fairy Tail but please explain to me how this is not a decisive bordeline -maybe- stomp match.

The thing is that Naruto doesn't fight like this in character. He doesn't create hundreds to thousands of clones and spam Rasengan variants just like that. He only does so in certain situations, so he's not going to just do this on a whim.

Erza can also spam hundreds of swords with ease as of the final arc, iirc. I really think that Naruto will only throw hundreds of attacks at Erza if he's prompted to do so.

The rest of the things you mentioned is not hax, just versatile options. The only hax Naruto has here is Rasenshuriken. Erza got many armors that can protect her because Rasenshuriken can't do cellular damage if armor is in the way. But I acknowledge that Naruto can get past the armor with a barrage if needed, and Erza's armors have gaps that can be exploited.

In my opinion, Naruto can't stomp Erza in this kind of situation if we take his character into account. I also feel like Erza's underestimated - not just in this thread in particular, but versus threads in general -, but I normally feel lazy and unmotivated to debate extensively, especially for people that are not my favorite characters.

But yeah, thinking briefly on this, I agree that KCM Naruto wins decisively at least. The one thing that could be called really dangerous in her arsenal is gone. The power nullification aspect of Nakagami Armor is only useful for encouraging Naruto to take a more pragmatic approach or well, spam attacks.

Also, I like Naruto more than Erza, so I don't mind.

Maybe a rematch with Sage Mode Naruto would be better.

Those swords are just swords... even if they would hit him he would just take them out however this is very unlikely given the fact he can make so many clones.

Also there's his tailed beast bomb (super mini tailed beast bomb). Which would easily go through her armor.

I don't think Anyone going to read it but still Since its kcm naruto and can change to sage naruto but not combine it so, kcm naruto dont have bijju bomb he try to make it but he failed, so he have rasengan and rasenshrinke and her othee jutsu, now, erza can combine her differnt armor and sword for creating different combo, dont forget she can fly while naruto cant, rasenshriken is useless again wind god armor,she can slice through space using nakagami armor and yes its true since space manipulation and cutting is not a new thing in ft(remember when ikaruha cut shina card when erza trap inside it, and shino says its a differnt dimension) also minerva uses space time magic, nakagami armor neglect it. Now she can summon her sword anywhew like very near to naruto neck and pierce it( hokage naruto is easily pierce by sasuke sword contron by shin) she is not slow either in battle of ft src, she reequip as long as laxus lighting hit her(laxus lighting can paralyzes people by touching. Clone is a problem but erza can fly and run out of naruto range or just spam her all sword since clone dc is very weak. She tank many jellal and other character attack which can kill naruto, like kyoka curse and fight against irene, actuall as i aspceted, many people low ball erza but also she is able to stop both bloodlust gray and END

Back