• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tis the continuation (Anne vs All For One)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
The last one went well~ So here im shifting some gears.

Anne Mayer vs All For One

This time its War of Prayer Arc Anne (Secod Key) And weakend All For One

SBA and Speed is equal.

Depression incarnate:

Not Captain America: 2

Dunno a witty line for Incon:

A single one most definitly not. She can summon as many as she has materials tho, she could drive as many in as needed.

As many in as she can is kinda worthless against High Mid

Think AFO outlasts

Although isn't his regen reliant on his head?

Jokes aside, Anne will probably only kill All for One via her Big Wave techniques.

Dunno, the explosion looked like it pulverized everything, so i assumed getting hit by that directly causes the same effect, getting pulverized i mean. And if it dosnt then welp, All for One wins via outlasting, even though i do think that getting hit by the attack multiple times and that she can pinpoint single pieces of him via Soul Arrows, gets job done. No, they dont soul hax before someone asks, its just a name.

Back