• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 9-A

Speed Equalized

Timmy's Mom powers: Everything she planted would quickly die, Quickly gave life to the plants, Resurrected the animals that were buried in her garden as undead, Everything she predicted would happe, Stealth Mastery (She was a double agent of USA for Russia at the Cold War), Could sense Timmy in danger and where he was, Could make organic web from her nose

Spiderma powers:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Regenerationn (Low), Technological genius, Web Creation (Via Web-Shooters), Precognition, Superhuman Equilibrium, Master Tactician, Master Investigator, Multilingualism (Understands Spanish and Italian aside from his native language English), Limited Electricity Manipulation with taser webs

Secret agent mom: 0

Orphan superhero: 1 (Efficiente)

AP: Spider Man

Dura: Spider-Man

Versatility: Spider-Man

Intelligence: Spider-Man

How does he lose here?

She does sounds stupid in the cartoon, but I would like to remember that she was a double agent of USA/Russia, is just that her character is full of PIS

AP and Dura I have no answer to.

Versatility? She can still you know, use her life manipulation to resurrect the undead to attack him, and probability manipulation is a very big deal here.

<Everything she predicts will happen

That came from the weather episode which was Timmy's wish, why is that on her profile?

And Spider can just...Ya know....Restrain her in a bunch of webs perfectly fine.

Gargoyle One said:
<Everything she predicts will happen
That came from the weather episode which was Timmy's wish, why is that on her profile?

And Spider can just...Ya know....Restrain her in a bunch of webs perfectly fine.
We used all the wishes that were conceived at her, and is not like Spidy would know her powers from the beginning so...

" None of this will hit me" Hax will work

Gargoyle One said:
99% sure she doesn't make wishes.
BRMTW does she even have any decent ranged attacks?
Timmy wished for her, it was granted to her via Timmy wish.

Her organic web can go for some meters, I mean, it flew from her nose to the face of the Galactus Timmy, so it should be around several meters, planetary with probability manipulation

And she doesn't make the wishes, otherwise someone should add intangibility to her page. And this of course would make her incapable of being harmed at the start of the match, thus being a stomp

So this match wont be added?

Huh, never thought in Timmy mom stomping spiderman, heh.

But I cant close this, only remove, so I will wait until someone closes this.

Then why bring it up instead of making a CRT to clarify it first?

I stand by my previous then.

I never said about she being intangible, just saying that with her probability manipulation, she could "predict" that nothing would hit her, you were the one that thought in intangibility dude

Just checked in with Ant to see if she could have it or not, and since Dark649 gave his okay, Ant is fine with it, so yeah

You don't give abilities done by other people to the characters when they themselves aren't capable of doing it on their own.

I should probably make a CRT about this.

Why does Timmy's Mom has a composed version of the powers she had and lost?

@Eficiente, I asked when making their pages if there would be any problem and Ant and Dark said that there would be no problem in doing it.

Maybe I should make a note or something akin to

"Note: The following powers she acquired due to the magic of the fairies"

Or something like this, no?

Yes, with the word "momentarily" somewhere in the middle.

Also Spider-Man ftra.

@Eficiente, which reasons exactly?

Gargoyle stated that she doesn't have powers or else she would stomp, Son Gandhi said that Spider-Man stomps with webs (Which I don't think it can actually be a reasoning, but idk).

So ugh... Could you state what exactly makes Spider-Man win?

Her probability hax isn't use for combat, iirc she doesn't even know she has it. And... That's it really, Spider-Man has all the advantages after that.

She got that on the weather report episode, in which she unleashed a bunch of stuff on earth because she said that it would happen.

I'm 99% sure that Timmy's Mom's probability manipulation ONLY works on weather. So she will not be able to just cause all of Spider Man's attacks to miss

Seems like there is not much that Timmy's mum can actually do to spiderman, so he'll just wrap her up in webs and call it a day

Back