• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner VS Mega Man: Chosen Ones For Everlasting Peace

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Magic VS Technology. Also, I feel like this would feel like a nice crossover between the two just like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy.

Speed is equalized, both are High 6-C (Galactimus and Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man is used), and the battle takes place in the streets of a random city. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Timmy is given access to Cosmo and Wanda while Mega Man has all of his weapons.

Who wins?

Average kid who no one understands:

Super Fighting Robot:

Spiked Wall Man:

Magic VS Technology. Also, I feel like this would feel like a nice crossover between the two just like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy.

Speed is equalized, both are High 6-C (Galactimus and Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man is used), and the battle takes place in the streets of a random city. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Timmy is given access to Cosmo and Wanda while Mega Man has all of his weapons.

Who wins?

Average kid who no one understands:

Super Fighting Robot:

Spiked Wall Man:
I'll vote Timmy, better AP, Can survive himself playing the triangle. nvm while typing this I noticed that's it's high 6-C. I would still say Timmy, generally better hax, just as fast in base form, and he doesn't really take time to change into a different form. Double gear system and time stop could be a problem, but I would still go Timmy.

I'll vote Timmy, better AP, Can survive himself playing the triangle. nvm while typing this I noticed that's it's high 6-C. I would still say Timmy, generally better hax, just as fast in base form, and he doesn't really take time to change into a different form. Double gear system and time stop could be a problem, but I would still go Timmy.
This version of Rock doesn't have all those amps, but he does have several lives to use and if things get really dire for him he can just transmute his opponents with the M-Tank.

I think the biggest problem to Timmy would be his Galactimus key choosing to use physical attacks and lasers beams than Fairy Magic and other of his hax
I mean, in the context of that fight, he was only holding back as he didn't want to harm his parents, with the intention that he wanted to make them lose their powers instead. I wouldn't really see him have a reason holding back here, so he should be able to use his fairies (Especially since he used them when Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad surrendered).

I mean, in the context of that fight, he was only holding back as he didn't want to harm his parents, with the intention that he wanted to make them lose their powers instead. I wouldn't really see him have a reason holding back here, so he should be able to use his fairies (Especially since he used them when Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad surrendered).
I don´t see why this matters to my point tbh, he could just had used Fairy Magic to do that

Knowing Timmy and considering that he will use Magic and his Genius Intelligence, he will probably use BFR or Insta-win move with Reality Warping

I don´t see why this matters to my point tbh, he could just had used Fairy Magic to do that

Knowing Timmy and considering that he will use Magic and his Genius Intelligence, he will probably use BFR or Insta-win move with Reality Warping
How good is his BFR? Just reality warping Rock into something else probably won't stop him either considering Transmutation doesn't work on him.

He couldn't at that time because his parents were in love with their powers, and it was against Da Rules to use magic to wish away true love.
How good is his BFR? Just reality warping Rock into something else probably won't stop him either considering Transmutation doesn't work on him.
His BFR usually sends them to another point in the universe IIRC

Just saying that speed is unequal rn?

Also, Transmutation via Reality Warping might as well just be Transmutation, one could say any power is reality warping. Also we would need to take into account when does each character go for their hax options too

Back