• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy turner physical buff

This is quick and easy. But shouldn't base Timmy get at least wall level physically. Based on the things he has survived in base.

feats like this that straight up destroy walls or several explosion feats should justify him to not even really be considered below averages maybe in his own verse. But he shouldn't automatically Vary because he is a child. Based on the feats in the show, he has faced long falls (which just 3 stories hits wall level) with little damage, explosions, and destruction of walls like the one I showed above. I think a wall level upgrade physically wise should be done. Maybe higher depending on if feats are calced. But currently. Wall should be an at least.

That link was rather a group attack, though. Is there any other feat? I would like to calc it.

It was a group thing. But that doesn't change the point that (I forget his name), that kid took that blast directly on his teeth and that blast shows to destroy a brick wall. And he was perfectly fine. If he wasn't wall level. That would have blasted through him. Or at least just damage him. And on his profile

"Took hits from Francis, who could karate chop a tree and unnoticedly carry a car with him"

"Took an explosion bigger than his house in Pipe Down!"

Just by a house explosion I once did from the loud house. That's a nice bit into the Wall level. Of course we won't assume it hits that far without a calc. But an explosion of that size should hit wall level even without one

I believe you mean Chester?

I see your point, I guess. After all, Im pretty sure hes been harmed before (Its been a long time since ive watched the series)? Sure, I will calc it.

Chester isn't taking the "blast", it was concentrated light that reflected in his metal braces, it then turned into a more powerful concentrated light and thus a blast. The logic on that is nuts but it's a really good speed feat for their reactions.

At his worst Timmy should still be an average kid tho, he may have many feats above that but he's still most of the time just a kid, even on the episodes when he has those feats, any superhuman physical characteristic he may have comes from inconsistent toon force, not real consistency.

Even cartoon characters don't get varies of that low. Homer has taken hits that are wall. And then building stuff too. We use the building stuff though. We tend to use higher ends for cartoons. Since his series has a few wall feats. Wall should be good. We shouldn't use his lowest end. You can't compare him to a real life kid when he has feats behind that. Heck. All the typical beatings and such he takes tends to be above below average. Frisk is a child, yet they aren't Below average. Because feats go against it.

Well, I agree with some of that, but Timmy in particular has some pretty clear context that goes against that. Everything from his size, age and weak physicality is repeatedly mentioned and shown in the show, by comparisons mostly and with Timmy not being able to do much about it. When he attacks someone, he's not doing it at wall level, that would just be us making up some consistency where there isn't and isn't meant to be.

Again, this being at his weakest. By comparison, his father having a similar or higher tier than Homer or Crocker ending up having a similar durability than Doofenshmirtz is something I would completely accept without a variable tier.

I don't agree with a vary tier myself. But, if we did continue the vary tier. He still should get Wall. Since he does have several Wall feats. It should at least be put there for his peak.

So a similar treatment to Spongebob, eh? Interesting. Can you find any other feat other than that wall feat which is a feat Timmy did by himself rather than a group?

Also, Ive calced it, its at 7720046.5206 joules assuming regular fragmentation. It will be on a blog soon.

Do the Violent Frag end. It's definitely more Violent frag to pulverize. But since it didn't 100 percent pulverize it all. I'll go with a very high end of V Frag.

And I'll go find another. But I'll need to find a clip for it.

Chester seriously didn't take any blast tho... It was light that came from a lamp.

Unless reflecting light is tierable and I'm not aware of.

Timmy has much more impressive feats. In Mr Right! At the end of the episode Timmy gets attacked by a "transgender"(Nancy the wrestler), Francis, Multiple poisonous scorpions, and a wasps nest. One scorpion sting alone bloated Francis's hand in the episode so much it was the size of his head.

Back