• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time patroller Saiyan fights the Almighty Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has already been done, nobody cared about Alien X's regen back then but Goku can probably atomize AX unless I'm mistaken, so unless I upgrade AX's regen nothing changes and if I do this is most likely a stomp in AX's favor.

Goku has a huge AP advantage. His Base form alone scales to being higher than countless possibilities (As an every action or even as little as an atom shifting creates an alternate timeline) across 12- 18 universes at least. He can go up to SSJ4 which at the very least 5000x Base and add a 100x Kaioken increase and another 10x with the Ten-Fold Kamehameha lol that means Goku can hit Alien X with literally 5,000,000x AP on a endless possibility^18 scale. Also,

Goku can absorb the life force of other individuals and Alien X is susceptible.

Goku might actually stomp

what can X do here?

Can Goku atomize? If not then X regens and we actually have a fight, if he does then it's probably a stomp maybe borderline not because Alien X has info manipulation but Ben doesn't know for sure that he has that until Bellicus and Serena tell him so for all intents and purposes, this should be a stomp in Goku's favor if X can't regen.

Greenshifter said:
Can Goku atomize? If not then X regens and we actually have a fight, if he does then it's probably a stomp maybe borderline not because Alien X has info manipulation but Ben doesn't know for sure that he has that until Bellicus and Serena tell him so for all intents and purposes, this should be a stomp in Goku's favor if X can't regen.
Goku has destroyed Mid-High Regenerationn before ex. Majin Buu

Sealing probably gets negged by time manipulation from inside a pocket dimension. But regardless Goku stomps as long as AX doesn't have High regen.

-Goku has the massive AP Advantage. SSJ Transformations are overkill.

-One question is if one punch from Goku can bypass Mid High. If not then a Ki Blast can, however those gets yeeted by Alien X's Telekinesis and Time Manipulation

-Mind Manipulation is something Goku resists. Existance Erasure as well. Information Manip is AX's only wincon, however its not an in character move and it isn't combat applicable as it comes from a statement from Matt Wayne where Celestialsapiens need to alter the fundamentals of their universe/multiverse in order to manipulation mana

-BFR is an option, but I'm not sure how that works and even if it does, Alien X has teleportation

-Xeno Goku does not have sealing as it isn't even in his profile

In conclusion, it all depends on their mindset. If they are in character, I see this as an incon only if Goku can't bypass his regen via physical attacks as Alien X can null all of his Ki Blasts with Telekinesis and/or Time Manipulation and Alien X's most useful hax of Mind Manip, Goku resists. Existence Erasure and Info are from statements by the authors and info manip is non combat applicable

If bloodlusted, then I give X my vote via Information Manipulation and alter Xeno Goku's life into a living hell

"-One question is if one punch from Goku can bypass Mid High. If not then a Ki Blast can, however those gets yeeted by Alien X's Telekinesis and Time Manipulation"

Alien X has never displayed Telekinesis on such a high level of an attack before ever. Pretty sure it's an insane NLF to say the TK can yeet back something literally billions of times more powerful than anything it's ever even touched. Plus Goku resists Time Manipulation via scaling to lesser Demon Gods who resists Chronoa's Time Manipulation, which is on a scale laughably larger than Alien X's demonstration.

"In conclusion, it all depends on their mindset. If they are in character, I see this as an incon only if Goku can't bypass his regen via physical attacks as Alien X can null all of his Ki Blasts with Telekinesis and/or Time Manipulation"

Alien X has never displayed the capability to do such a thing with Telekinesis nor Time Manipulation even if we do ignore Chronoa's Time Capabilities.

"If bloodlusted, then I give X my vote via Information Manipulation and alter Xeno Goku's life into a living hell"

That's assuming Alien X immediately opens with Information Manipulation (Which is a WoG exclusive) and Goku doesn't just instant-pop Alien X.

That Goku is like acausal 3 times over anyway so whatever Alien X rewrite doesn't do anything and since Alien X never used it, we can't tell the specifics of that ability nor say he would use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back