• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A World of Decay (Shigaraki v.s Dio)

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Tomura Shigaraki v.s Dio Brando

Awakened Shigaraki and Phantom Blood Dio are being used

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place in a random valley at night. 20 meters apart.

kono-dio-da.jpg

my-hero-academia-shigaraki.jpg

Tomura Shigaraki:

Dio Brando:

Incon: @DaReaperMan @XSOULOFCINDERX @Vizer04 @Popted2 @Stillwinston,@Smashtwig, @Acer__

Last edited:
Dio vence, tem um hax melhor.
desculpe, não falo português (estou usando o google tradutor), porém discordo, enquanto o Dio parece ter um hax melhor no papel, a decadência de Tomura faz a mesma coisa que a deleção de vapor de Dio fará nesta batalha. Tomura pode desencadear ondas massivas de decomposição, o que significa que, ao contrário de Dio, ele não precisa chegar perto. no entanto, essa é apenas minha opinião

desculpe, não falo português (estou usando o google tradutor), porém discordo, enquanto o Dio parece ter um hax melhor no papel, a decadência de Tomura faz a coisa que a deleção de vapor de Dio fará nesta batalha. Tomura pode desencadear ondas massivas de decomposição, o que significa que, ao contrário de Dio, ele não precisa chegar perto. no entanto, essa é apenas a minha opin
Sorry! I had written in English, but in matters of hax dio it has in its asernal its vampiric abilities (regeneration, freezing to the touch, certain level of immortality and laser beams) that making it surpass shigaraki.

unlike Dio, he doesn't have to get close. however, this is just my opinion.

Technically Dio doesn't have to get close too, he has eye beams, don't forget.

Sorry! I had written in English, but in matters of hax dio it has in its asernal its vampiric abilities (regeneration, freezing to the touch, certain level of immortality and laser beams) that making it surpass shigaraki.
(It’s good), but also do remember that Shigaraki’s decay completely bypasses the regeneration and immortality on contact with Tomura’s decay (whether his hands or it being the decay wave), the only option we’ve seen from people to stop it is to outright chop off their limbs (Re-Destro had to chop off his legs to avoid the rest of his body being destroyed)

So? What's that have to do with anything I said? You said Dio doesn't have range, I said he does, he has eyebeams that can shred baseline High 8-C's.
Also you mention chopping off limbs, Dio has actually done that in response to a regen negating ability, he's even chopped his own head off.

So? What's that have to do with anything I said? You said Dio doesn't have range, I said he does, he has eyebeams that can shred baseline High 8-C's.
Also you mention chopping off limbs, Dio has actually done that in response to a regen negating ability, he's even chopped his own head off.
I wasn’t responding to yours first off. I would have responded to yours but I’m on my phone so this sucks.
and yeah Dio did do that to a regen negating ability, I’m saying needing to chop off ones limbs to survive something leaves you open as you have, again, just chopped off your own limb

(It’s good), but also do remember that Shigaraki’s decay completely bypasses the regeneration and immortality on contact with Tomura’s decay (whether his hands or it being the decay wave), the only option we’ve seen from people to stop it is to outright chop off their limbs (Re-Destro had to chop off his legs to avoid the rest of his body being destroyed)
as the speed is equivalent for certainty of hit they would have to approach, being a vampire he imposes several negative conditions on tomura (a kind of predation of races) I don't know much about the awakened tomura, as far as I know its power decomposes everything what he plays.

as the speed is equivalent for certainty of hit they would have to approach, being a vampire he imposes several negative conditions on tomura (a kind of predation of races) I don't know much about the awakened tomura, as far as I know its power decomposes everything what he plays.
Because of his quirks awakening Tomura’s range has grown from a few meters to hundreds of them, which he prefers to lead with a massive one, and you are correct it does decompose anything it touches

Tomura in this key is also an expert in cqc combat and holds fear manipulation (though I haven’t check Dio’s profile’s resistance section so he may resist it)

Yes Dio resists fear manip casually. He has Supernatural Willpower for being a Stand User. Dio also has fear hax too

Rip.i forgor. How good is shiggys fear anyway. It looks like it will just startle dio and not **** him over.
It paralyzed a mass of people who before being buffed, were devoted to the cause to the point where they would rush in to their own deaths, and while Trumptes quirk doesn’t have an exact multipler (probably hard to quantify a morale buff) we can assume it brings it to 150% (As it’s a Common assumption in shonen)

Back