• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the Audio story The Genocide Machine and found something.

7th Doctor: "Yes, but these three books are from the library of Kar-Charrat."

Ace: "So."

7th Doctor: "Ace, the library on Kar-Charrat holds every single scrap of information from every civilized world. One of everything. And if these..."

Ace: "Then they've got some holes in their collection. Still, I can't see that anyone's going to miss three volumes on juggling for Alpha Centaurians."

7th Doctor: "Ace, that is not the point. Kar-Charrat rivals the Matrix on Gallifrey for its sheer quantity of informatio. All knowledge is useful to someone. I always preferred Kar-Charrat to the Matrix, there's a lot to be said for good old-fashioned books."

Later statement

7th Doctor: "This isn't your local council library, Ace. I mean think of it; every book, every piece of literature from every civilised world."

The Time Lords should therefore be Night Omniscient.

@ByAsura

I am not sure if we consider audio books a part of canon. It is best to ask Azathoth to comment here again.

I asked about that, and we do. This is as long as they are not completely contradicted by canon, which it isn't in this case.

Actually, canon supports it, as Ace recognises the Daleks in Remembrance of the Daleks despite no prior meeting in the TV Series.

Okay. As long as Azathoth is fine wih it, I am as well.

Are you going to perform the edits soon?

Okay. If you write a list of the exact titles of all the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

Rassilon. The Master. Omega. The Doctor (Doctor Who). The Doctor's TARDIS. Time Lords.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Can someone maybe do the Doctor's page? I'm not very good at source editing.

Also, Ant I forgot to add the Time Lords before. Could you unlock their page.

I've also linked the control over antimatter bit to the relevant page. I'd also personally suggest a rebranding to Omega (Doctor Who) due to the difficulty some may have in finding it (And to avoid misidentification as a disambiguation page)

I have unlocked the Time Lords page.

Should I get rid of the tabbers in their AP section as well? They are kind of unnecessary.

Well, the entire structure of that page is extremely messy, with too many statistics keys. If you can figure out a way to properly clean up the page, so it is more easily understood, that would be appreciated.

i removed the time stop they already have time manipulation time stop is kind of redundant i added the justification for time stop in the time manipulation power

i edited the doctors profile but i can`t link the abilities section the format is different

Edit:I used visual editor to link the abilities

I think I know the problem with the source code. If it's fixed then I'm fine to make the edits.

Edit: No, it was something else. Possibly the gallery, but I don't know enough about that stuff.

The Time Lords page is still a massive mess though, due to that the tier and attack potency statistics do not match each other. I would appreciate if somebody who knows what he or she is doing could adjust the tier statistics according to the attack potencies.

They did? I guess it can make sense with their deaths strengthening and closing the barriers between parallel universes.

What's the baseline for a Supernova. Star, Large Star, or Solar System level?

As far as I am aware, as supernova is High 4-C, the Sun is our baseline for 4-C, and destroying our solar system with an omnidirectional blast from the center of the Sun is the baseline for 4-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back