• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up. Apparently Foe is a unit of measurement for Supernovas, so High 4-C makes a lot of sense. In this case the TARDIS' low end should get an upgrade to High 4-C or just be added to 4-B.

It says he drained a star for power (episode is Doomsday) but he actually was draining a Supernova in order to merely power a projection that can go through an already existing tear through a parallel universe.

This is consistent as The TARDIS' Eye of Harmony copy is a star on the verge of becoming a black hole, and the room around it is far larger.

That is a High 4-C feat then.

The profile also says the TARDIS' defences are comparable to its tractor beam (which makes sense), yet the tractor beam calc is Solar System level. So I think both durability and AP should just be Solar System level rather than Large Star.

I also forgot to add Siege mode.

I think all the pages can be closed now, except the Time Lords. Unless someone else has another revision.

Edit: Done with the Time Lords.

Well, the Time Lords page was a mess, in terms of having incoherent relation between the tier and attack potency statistics, the last time that I checked, so help to fix that would be very appreciated.

Thank you. Please make a serious effort to ensure that everything is accurate.

Also, I locked the other pages again.

Well, I would appreciate if you look it over until everything is correct.

I checked over it more. There's nothing to me now (since there was a few I found that i missed), but I could be wrong. I'm not the best at grammar and tend to accidentally skim small details.

This is a TARDIS ability. Given the name Temporal Grace, it could be Time Manipulation based, but the show doesn't exactly explain.

It disables weapons and attacks, as Eldrad couldn't hurt The Fourth Doctor and vice-versa. This originally used to work or at least work sometimes, but doesn't work at all anymore, as The Eleventh Doctor called it a "clever lie" at this point.

Okay. Azathoth also told me that he would try to look over the page later.

I remember another ability. Intangibility while dematerialising.

During the episode The Armageddon Factor, The Doctor dematerialised so a nuke would pass through it, and during Blink it went intangible when an authorization disk was entered, leaving out Sally Sparrow and another person.

I forgot another ability. The TARDIS has consistently shown to have the ability to fly without Time-Space travel, upon many dozens of examples are Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, Day of The Doctor, and The Runaway Bride. This can only be brief though, as it damages the ship.

i added physics manipulation on the timelords page also can someone give me a good description for it i don`t know how.(created the laws of physics) does this sound good or do you have a better one

The ability to restore 2 dimensions to three and vice-versa is also not mentioned.

I forgot to add a couple of TARDIS powers. Weather Manipulation, as shown in The Runaway Bride, and Extrasensory Perception for being able to hear and see River's data ghost.

I thought he already had it. He should get it, you explained why.

I will unlock The Doctor page for you. Tell me here when you are finished with the edits.

I also forgot to add Illusion creation. The TARDIS could create illusions when possessed by House. It was mentioned that he did indeed use the TARDIS' functions rather than his own power. It also created an illusion of a chasm.

Yes. Any general TARDIS ability is any Doctor and Time Lord ability, especially since the latter grew it, which is literally block transfer mathematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back