• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I think that the changes can be applied then.

A summary would be a good idea

The most important are Acausality, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and Mathematics Manipulation

The Plot Armor ability more seems to fit into causality, but if I'm wrong please correct me. Also, please tell me if there's anything wrong in general.

I'll get to the Rassilon, Omega, Toymaker, and Misc stuff in the next post.

Time Lords' powers (natural): Healing (Can share Regenerationn energy with other beings, healing their injuries or ailments, and decreasing their age), Limited Reactive Evolution (Within their Regenerationn cycle they are capable of gaining new attributes. The Doctor described his newly regrown hand as a "fighting hand" after having it severed in combat), Precognition (Time Lords can naturally see if events in time are fixed or can be manipulated. Foresaw a day where the Daleks would have killed all life in the universe)

Time Lords' powers (technology): Biological Manipulation (Can force and control the Regenerationn of Time Lords), Acausality (Their Transduction Barrier locks them in an "Inner Time" which is temporally cut off from the regular flow of time), Magic and Law Manipulation (Were described as having "squeezed" out magic), Conceptual Manipulation (Can place beings on an abstract plane of existence with Shift. Conceptual bombs are capable of destroying concepts, such as the concept of TARDISes), Existence Erasure (De-Mat technology and Time Bombs can directly erase opponents from time), Power Nullification (Capable of nullifying Time Lord Regenerationn with many of their weapons), Time Stop (Can create slices of frozen time), BFR (Can extract opponents from space and/or time), Sealing (Can seal off entire time lines. Their deaths closed off the universes access to parallel ones)

The Doctor: Precognition (Time Lords can naturally see if events in time are fixed or can be manipulated), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy, Extrasensory Perception (Could keep his name from various beings with these abilities. Can withstand mind probes, which are potent enough to boil a human's skull, has a "complete mental block" powerful enough to keep out the his Cyberman personallity, which was far more intelligence than himself) and Biological Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (It was stated that causality loops around him and that the "odds collapse" in his presence)

^ Prep: Acausality

TARDIS: Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Immune to a Magno-Grab with Shield Oscillators), Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Can detect Conceptual Beings, Technological Manipulation (Can generate virtually any machine in the Universe), Mathematics Manipulation (Can use Block Transfer Mathematics in order to manipulate Space and Time), Matter Manipulation (Can reconstruct particles), Creation (Is able to create virtually any item. Can make a seemingly limitless amount of "echoes" of its console room), BFR and Time Stop (Was able to freeze and send Gallifrey into a parallel pocket universe. The TARDIS froze its "heart" in time after being destroyed), Dimensional Travel (With great difficulty, it can travel to bubble universes outside space-time, however, it is unable to travel to parallel universes), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Above the Time Lords. Has all the powers of the guardians of time who can manipulate the six concepts they represent)

The Master: Time Stop (Froze planets in time), Resistance to Perception Manipulation (Was able to see through The Doctor's perception filter, and even claimed that it didn't work entirely) and Mind Manipulation (Resisted a Time Lord weapon that attacks the mind), Illusion Creation, Power Nullification (Can negate Time Lord Regenerationn with Staser and Laser Screwdriver), Status Effect Inducement (Picking up the Master's umbrella results in paralysis), Pain Manipulation with telepathy, Size Manipulation and Durability Bypassing with Tissue Compression Eliminator, Age Manipulation with Laser Screwdriver (Contains Lazarus technology, which allows him to increase or reverse a person's age)

Edit: It turns out the Magno-Grab doesn't use Magnetism, rather a bubble of radiation.

I forgot to read that section of the RT. Could you give a brief summary for me to add?

@ByAsura

The grammar needs some work, but except for that it seems fine to me.

I guess he should be able to, he literally has tech infinitley above 10-D barriers.

Bump. It's late here, but i'm making a few additions.

The chameleon circuit isn't illusion creation, as shown many times when it can be interacted with, specifically the doctor's TARIS being a police box in size, despite its default form being column like. What actually happens is it reshapes the "outer plasmic shell".

He also specifically states here [1] that it changes shape. In an audio story a TARDIS gains the external and internal shape of a whale.

The TARDIS does have illusion creation. As it created multiple illusions in Journey to the center of the TARDIS and the doctor's wife.

In Journey to the center of the TARDIS, The Doctor described the part between the engine and the illusion room that he and Clara were in as a portal.

They wouldn't describe a random illusion as a portal, and the TARDIS wanted them to think it wasn't one. So I think portal creation is more logical.

In Flatline The Doctor was able to use nanotech to "hack" Clara's optic nerve and see what she sees.

There's also the 2-Diz, which can restore 3 dimensions two a two dimensional object, and make a 3rd dimensional object into a 2nd dimensional one.

At the end of the episode, he creates a forcefield immune to the powers of the boneless, who can "flatten" object into two dimensional versions, and then expel to the 2nd dimension them by seemingly directing the forcefield at them with his sonic screwdrive.

The TARDIS should also have teleportation. As he is able to teleport through space, some examples include Logopolis and The Armageddon Factor where he uses short range teleportation and dematerialisation. He also describes his TARDIS as having this power in Flatline. These are among possibly hundreds of examples.

Last piece of information for the day as it's far too late.

According to River Song, the TARDIS, when traveling, creates a Space-Time envelope. I can't remember the episode name, but it's the one with King Hydroflax.

ByAsura said:
Last piece of information for the day as it's far too late.
According to River Song, the TARDIS, when traveling, creates a Space-Time envelope. I can't remember the episode name, but it's the one with King Hydroflax.
The Husbands of River Song

Oh this still open?? Any way getting into the Old Ones like Fenric they have a lot of stuff that needs to be added.

Using Quantum Mnenomics they can create entire Universes (Not much but a fun note)

They get Empowerment since Saraquazel empowered someone into being able to use Transmutation.

They should also get Physics Manipulation and Law Manipulation for Saraquazel being able to grant London new laws of physics and the Quantum Mnenomics can rewrite the laws of the space time continuum and can nullify a Time Lord's senses.

The Great Intelligence also meges with Saraquazel so Fusionism and can manipulate Matter around it (Self explanatory)

They should also get Madness Manipulation for Wayland shattering Hex's mind by showing the human his true form.

@mindovin thank you.

@Zach ok

@Hellbeast It's still open because there's still stuff to add. I think it's also implied that BG empowered Shadow with abilities.

In The Armageddon Factor, the TARDIS used its automatic defence system. This somehow knew The Shadow's weakness to light, and was able to create a bright flash.

The Doctor with prep should also have High 1-C durability,due to in "the greatest show in the galaxy" he got an amulet that made him survive the Gods of Ragnarok's powers.

DOCTOR: What am I missing? The Tardis should be able to detect anything in the known universe. The known universe. This universe.
~ Flatline​

@Zach It's also attack reflection if I recall.

@Colonel Ok.

Why'd they be High 1-B?

Edit: Is it because the wiki says Monica was going to feed on the "chronon energy" from all possible universes?

If memory serves one of the Lamprey claims he'll devour the Dr Who Omniverse (Basically the Infinite Collection of realities and multiple multiverses)

I'm only a bit of time sleeping, so I think that we should put an end to this thread and make the revisions. This has been discussed a lot, enough to completely prove all of this, and any other revision could maybe be put in another thread if there's any more.

Edit: I guess I can do this tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back