• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hellbeast

Omega was able to send an Anti-Matter creature through a compressed beam of light, which travels faster than normal light. The distance was stated to be millions of Star Systems by a Scientist at U.N.I.T, and considering the Time Lords didn't know much about its source at a time well after indicates that this happened rather quickly. He also did the same but in reverse in, at the very most, the space of one episode.

Now here's some of his quotes

Time Lord President: "You see councilor, a black hole."

Councilor: "But that's a nowhere. A no place. A void. According to all known laws nothing can exist there."

Time Lord President: "Yet somehow, through this black hole, vital cosmic energy is draining away inspite of all we can do to check it."

Other Time Lord: "Already the time travel facility is in danger."

Time Lord President: "Without it, we shall be helpless. Unless the energy losses stop, the whole fabric of space-time will be destroyed. We are being consumed, and we can find no way to fight back."

Councilor: "Are you telling me we're up against an adversary — a force — equal to our own?"

Time Lord President: "Equal and opposite to our own."

Councilor: "A force which inhabits a universe whereby by definition even we cannot exist."

Time Lord President: "Yes. A force in the universe of Anti-Matter."

So the page isn't wrong about his ability.

This is later stated: "It's draining away power as fast as we pump it in sir."

And this: "A black hole in space, the universe of Anti-Matter, unknown forces at least equal and opposite to our own."

Also, he did state directly that he caused it.

The 2nd Doctor stated that he also controls the black hole as well as the Anti-Matter universe.

Omega states that the TARDIS can't escape unless he wills it, either meaning he's more powerful than it in his world, or that he can block off access to the TARDIS' travel.

I also found something else.

The 2nd and 3rd Doctors were able to establish "contact" which allowed the 3rd to give current information to the 2nd. This supports the Telepathy. They also mind link with this.

Edit: They also connected with the 1st Doctor.

I found another thing.

The 2nd Doctor stated that Omega's ability to make it so the anti matter creatures don't destroy everything makes him smarter than himself.

Omega should have creation and matter manipulation, as he created a chair out of nothing.

Also, it's stated that his world has both the properties of matter and Anti-Matter, basically meaning this is still matter manip.

I found something else for the telepathy.

Via head butting James Corden, he could transfer information about him, such as details of his Regenerationn and time-space travel.

Once we discuss the rest of the abilities, which I will compile in a moment.

I would say their combined form does. But their individual forms have been kept out and ejected by the full defences of a mere Type 40 TARDIS.

I think the TARDIS should have air manipulation, as it can extend an air bubble around itself.

Also sound manipulation, as it could make a, I think it's called a sound corridor, in The Witch's Familiar so Davros could hear him.

This is stated by the wiki, so idk if this is true, but apparently the BG is strongest at the end of time.

Weird that the celestial toymaker is stronger than the TARDIS but the black guardian isn't. Also pretty sure CT is missing a ton of abillities like plot manipulation.

Why is CT superior to the TARDIS? I don't currently have access to the episodes of the first and second doctors.

A lot of Doctor Who characters have sort of bad profiles that should be revised sometime.

Perhaps the Tardie keeping the Giardian out is an outlier? I mean it does seem odd it can keep out a being who is a God to 11 dimensional civilisations and brings and yet gets kept out by the Tardis which a Salek empire rendered powerless

Well, tbf he might not have had all his defences active. When he did, he could easily eject the guy and keep out another.

The Daleks designed weapons to combat TARDISes, also it too likely did not have all defences up then, as they didn't even attempt to turn it off when he activated the extra shielding.

I found out a way to watch the Toy Maker episode.

What level of High 1-C do we mean? Because I'm not sold on it being Guardian tier.

Also the Toymaker should have a lot more powers (and a new weakness) added

It fought the quantum archangel, which is high 1-C albeit below the guardians.

Toymaker has plot manipulation, toonforce, power nullification, power bestowal, creation, etc.

@Hellbeast Idk how far above baseline they'd be if that's what you are talking about. I'm fairly confident that they're more powerful than average 11-D characters, like The Great Intelligence.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Shouldn't they all have conceptual immortality. They are embodiments of concepts after all, and wax or wane when they change on a universal scale.

From just a bit of the episode, I found that CT can also turn The Doctor intangible and invisible. Also, he breached the TARDIS to do it, but The Doctor did imply he could make it stop, meaning those weren't the full defences.

The Toymaker could create multiple empty versions of the TARDIS in his game, they were indeed physical. So Creation?

The CT could make The Doctor unable to speak.

He also could see The Doctor despite his invisibility.

The Toymaker could accelerate The Doctor ahead 30 moves in a game, and create a force field.

He can also "Use his mind to turn your strength against yourself." This is shown when Steven punched him but ended up getting hurt.

CT said he could grant The Doctor power.

The Doctor describes him as having immortality type 1. He also says "Don't talk too soon. The mind is indestructible, so is the Toymaker" after his companion stated they'd never meet the toymaker again, pretty much cementing his abstract immortality.

I would much prefer help from Azathoth with evaluating this. You can tell him that I would appreciate it.

Bump.

I found some more information. In The Name of The Doctor, the TARDIS was able to hear River Song despite the latter being a data ghost, which can't be heard, seen, touched, etc, without a mental link or through unknown means that The Doctor had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back