• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Time, huh?" | Green Lantern vs Ben 10 | 11-12-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let's see if they were right.

• "Rebirth" and "Omniverse" keys for Hal Jordan and Ben Tennyson are being used.
  • Ben has Master Control and access to all his aliens but Alien X.
  • Equalized speed.
  • They fight in Metropolis.

dib3lxa-74e3e1d3-5127-43ac-9a23-dec44f4ae32d.png

It's Hero Time!: @Hellformer, @Ben_10_Stick_Nodes, @MintyBoi1, @Sdjlakjh, @Celestial_Scaler25, @OMNIVERSAL-KING @Lloydblitzed, @AigerTheKing, @REX9097,
@jgms2008, @Success0906
green_lantern__hal_jordan__render_by_incinaneverdies_dhzew4n-fullview.png

Beware my Power! @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @Deidalius, @Fezzih_007, @Javenplayz253, @CBslayeR, @Chariot190, @Maverick_Zero_X , @Robo432343, @Tomfer, @TsukasayaEmmaDCD, @Ha, @LIFE_OF_KING, @DaReaperMan

Goku appears and wins (incon):

Last edited:
Ben's highest AP in this case would be 4-B, Possibly 4-A at base while Hal's AP is around 3-C, 2-C at peak so he clearly has the AP advantage however his Notable Attacks/Techniques aren't good enough which is listed as making constructs, auto aurora, auto shield and scan (which takes time). While Ben having master control would mean he has access to all his aliens. Seeing someone with Energy and flying stuff he can transform into feedback and drain him to match his physicals while weakening him.
Due to these reasons, Ben FRA

Ben's highest AP in this case would be 4-B, Possibly 4-A at base while Hal's AP is around 3-C, 2-C at peak so he clearly has the AP advantage however his Notable Attacks/Techniques aren't good enough which is listed as making constructs, auto aurora, auto shield and scan (which takes time). While Ben having master control would mean he has access to all his aliens. Seeing someone with Energy and flying stuff he can transform into feedback and drain him to match his physicals while weakening him.
Due to these reasons, Ben FRA
I don't know if Feedback or Cheomastone can absorb Lantern energy, since is emotional energy, and they haven't been shown absorbing that kind of energy.

I don't know if Feedback or Cheomastone can absorb Lantern energy, since is emotional energy, and they haven't been shown absorbing that kind of energy.
Chromastone would die due to his Absorption limit, however my point stands for feedback because Hal can eventually turn his energy into physical stuff which is vulnerable to being absorption by Feedback.

Chromastone would die due to his Absorption limit, however my point stands for feedback because Hal can eventually turn his energy into physical stuff which is vulnerable to being absorption by Feedback.
Don't think Feedback can interact with emotional energy, that's something we've never seen him do.

bro hal won

ben starts with alien's that use brute force rather than hax which is like a tier 4-5 alien and then gets immediately KO'd due to the power gap
failsafe does not protect ben from knockout

Last edited:
I don't think that's how kt works. He got it back because he rescanned his DNA from Malware.
That happened due to Ben's emotions right? Because he remembered his past self suffering PTSD from losing feedback. Which resulted in gaining the alien back so my stance remains the same.
you dont have to restrict alien x because hal KO's ben before failsafe summons him
I've seen this guy in multiple threads, he's probably a troll or Smth. Anyways speed is equalised and failsafe would detect any such AP gap which transform him into the most suitable Alien for that specific condition.

I've seen this guy in multiple threads, he's probably a troll or Smth
bro im not the one trying to make ben have plot manipulation
Anyways speed is equalised and failsafe would detect any such AP gap which transform him into the most suitable Alien for that specific condition.
Hal’s Ring only kills opponents if he wills it to do so

Hal is not bloodlusted here so he'll use enough power to KO ben

and failsafe does not protect against knockout

Hal wouldn't KO Ben as first move, he just would try to punch him and Ben will dodge or turn to something useful against him.

The Omnitrix'd turn him into the best choices to fight Hal.

punching Ben would knock him out
No, punching Ben would kill him.

Is a 2-C vs a 5-A, and only 4-A with his strongest alien.

Hal is normally 3C, so he'd think that Ben is around that level, and kill him with a casual punch.

The Omnitrix'd save him, and Ben would turn into something capable of surviving or haxstomp him.

bro im not the one trying to make ben have plot manipulation
We can debate it, drop your cord and bring your judge.
Hal’s Ring only kills opponents if he wills it to do so

Hal is not bloodlusted here so he'll use enough power to KO ben

and failsafe does not protect against knockout
And why would Hal "will" to go for a direct KO against a teenager? Especially if he's not bloodlusted, I doubt you understand its meaning.
Annihilarrgh had 1-C, likely 1-B AP and Omnitrix could react fast enough for Ben to not get Obliterated so your logic falls apart

Yes, in HIS verse he needs to will enough power against enemies above his normal level.

Hal is at minimum 3-C, he would kill Ben with literally his a casual slap.

The Omnitrix would turn him into the best option, Feedback or Clockwork, or Big Chill.

"Hal has non physical interaction" Yes, but only to intangibility at molecular level, Ben's aliens are atomic (or smaller) level of intangibility.

Yes, in HIS verse he needs to will enough power against enemies above his normal level.

Hal is at minimum 3-C, he would kill Ben with literally his a casual slap.

The Omnitrix would turn him into the best option, Feedback or Clockwork, or Big Chill.

"Hal has non physical interaction" Yes, but only to intangibility at molecular level, Ben's aliens are atomic (or smaller) level of intangibility.
He doesn't seem to understand our point, which is why I said this
I've seen this guy in multiple threads, he's probably a troll or Smth.

Even if Feedback can or not absorb emotional energy, we'd just absorb Life energy from Jordan, and even if the ring helps him gaining it back, Ben would just be amped by the energy at the same level of stats that Hal is, so...

Hal doesn't resist absortion or Time manuñaguon, and half on his abilities aren't used since, literally, our grandparents years, meaning they wouldn't be used at any moment.

And even if they were, he would get countered by Ben's aliens, and thanks to he actually using all of his abilities and forms, he has More versatility than Jordan.

Hal should legitimately shit-stomp.

Info Analysis from the ring would work on a molecular level on all of his aliens, Hal massively outhaxes every individual alien, he can power null them, utilize absorption himself or amp himself with his own willpower to gain energy back after it’s absorbed, legit mimic his powers with the ring, blast him with absolute zero, and far more.

This isn’t even mentioning how ridiculously outdated Hal’s profile is. Time manipulation? What an utter joke, from the guy who was stated to fly so fast that in an instant infinity folded upon itself, a guy who’s flown in places with no space and time, who’s casually flown back in time, Ben 10 is no threat to Guy Gardner, much less Hal Jordan.

Hal should legitimately shit-stomp.

Info Analysis from the ring would work on a molecular level on all of his aliens, Hal massively outhaxes every individual alien, he can power null them, utilize absorption himself or amp himself with his own willpower to gain energy back after it’s absorbed, legit mimic his powers with the ring, blast him with absolute zero, and far more.

This isn’t even mentioning how ridiculously outdated Hal’s profile is. Time manipulation? What an utter joke, from the guy who was stated to fly so fast that in an instant infinity folded upon itself, a guy who’s flown in places with no space and time, who’s casually flown back in time, Ben 10 is no threat to Guy Gardner, much less Hal Jordan.
He doesn't have any resistance to time manip in his profile, it's not my problem if it is outdated someone better upgrade it than also moving in timeless voids doesn't neccesary gives you resistance against time manip otherwise a lot of characters like Base Ben would get it(W PFP btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back