• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Till gets hecking sent into shadow realm (profile deleted + migration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea came from this post.

So basically there is page for an one and only, Till in VSBW.

And there is an problem on Till's profile. Till comes from an spanish creepypasta verse called ProyectoCabra where it's full of fan-characters (Like an fan-version of Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Dead Bart and several other creepypasta characters). It needs to be migrated into FC/OC.

This should be like an case of AvA, Blue and White and Pacheco Cara Floja where an fan-work got into VSBW and went unnoticed for an long time ago but now it's revealed that it includes copyrighted characters and unofficial crossovers in an fan-work's episodes and now they're migrated into FC/OC thanks to an CRT migrating it.

I have restored till's profile in FC/OC incase if the CRT gets accepted (Although Till's profile is outdated and needs an rework).

Agree: GreatSage13th, ActuallySpaceMan42 (Only if there is evidence of connections), Deidalius (Possibly), Mr. Bambu (If the verse is rooted to fanfiction)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
From what I can tell the channel covers a bunch of different creepypastas, stories, and myths, the story Till is from (Dreaming Moon) being one the channel creators wrote themselves. If the fan characters you mentioned appear in that specific story or that story shares a canonicity with them then I agree with moving it, but if not then it should just be considered a separate thing.

Doesn't change the fact it's missing scans though, and appears to be pretty bare bones. If the creator of the page isn't active, and can't update it, then it should be removed anyway.

Are those Creepypastas from other stories canon to project moon and Till? I watched Project Moon and the stories with Till but other creepypastas weren't mentioned. Like, as a series it can survive and be independent from other IPs.

From what I can tell the channel covers a bunch of different creepypastas, stories, and myths, the story Till is from (Dreaming Moon) being one the channel creators wrote themselves. If the fan characters you mentioned appear in that specific story or that story shares a canonicity with them then I agree with moving it, but if not then it should just be considered a separate thing.

Doesn't change the fact it's missing scans though, and appears to be pretty bare bones. If the creator of the page isn't active, and can't update it, then it should be removed anyway.
Indeed, it should need an rework.
Are those Creepypastas from other stories canon to project moon and Till? I watched Project Moon and the stories with Till but other creepypastas weren't mentioned. Like, as a series it can survive and be independent from other IPs.
Reminder the user, TheShape03 who asked for Till's deletion never mentioned an statement of connection between Till and other creepypastas.

Both Till and Dreaming Moon Verse comes from ProyectoCabra, which they have fan characters itself.

I'll have to wait for TheShape03 to respond here (even though theshape has restricted his profile to his followers).

I doubled checked Dreaming Moon, there is no evidences that they are connected to other creepypastas.
This should be closed as evidence on this CRT is pretty weak + Dreaming Moon have no connections with other creepypastas (nevermind double chingada)

Last edited:
The Creepypastas characters appear in the creepypastas uploaded by Proyecto Cabra and the series "Los Casos Spencer", all of which share a universe with Dreaming Moon, since characters like Till or Douglas have made important appearances both in various Creepypastas and in the Spencer's series. .

ProyectoCabra's creepypasta stories and Los Casos Spencer also share a universe, since these stories tell the beginnings of the characters in the Spencer's series.

If the verse itself is rooted in fanfiction, then so be it. Port it, let me know when to delete it.

That's correct. Is the page on FC/OC? If so, I can close this and remove the page from VSBW.

Also done porting the page into FC/OC.
Profile could be deleted now and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back