• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure most people will catch on to that, and FC/OC has quality control, you know?
We can also just eliminate that problem by only allowing public fanworks (Like Underverse and Glitchtale) to get into VsBattleWiki profiles

I'm pretty sure most people will catch on to that, and FC/OC has quality control, you know?
We can also just eliminate that problem by only allowing public fanworks (Like Underverse and Glitchtale) to get into VsBattleWiki profiles
Deleted the 1st thing because I realized that this idea of yours defeats the idea of FCOC's very existence, and if we allow this, we might just allow any kind of public fanwork on VBW if they're connected through threads.

There are a fuckton of DB fanfics out there like Kamukei or Multiverse, same with UT AUs, but we're not putting all of them.

Another issue with the AUs is that there are simply way too ******* much versions of the same AU from different authors, we have Error!Sans from Underverse, his original author on Tumblr, the multiple fangames on him, etc.

So yeah, we get in the same reason why the Backrooms are not allowed here, a canon which is waaaaay too loose and basically nonexistent.

How does putting Versus Matches in The Notable Wins/Losses section of both wikis somehow defeat FCOC's very existence?
This wiki seeks to put out accurate information about each character's combat statistics, not the results of matchups
Another issue with the AUs is that there are simply way too ******* much versions of the same AU from different authors, we have Error!Sans from Underverse, his original author on Tumblr, the multiple fangames on him, etc.
Same could be said about Superman, Kirby, Spiderman, or literally any character that has multiple continuities
Not to mention, some AUs like Storyshift and Inverted Fate (The former is drowned out by inaccurate fanon tho) have official versions and discourage takes on their AUs

I'm gonna lock this thread, since its original purpose is fulfilled, and just tell you outright that FC/OC matches are, with 100% certainty, never being added to VSBW pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back