• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meme teleportation GG

.... Then again, can Tifa survive space? If so, it's incon since Tifa's too swole to take lasting damage and Tifa wouldn't be able to do squat to Godzilla

does goji have equipment?

anyways i think goji can take her on via higer regen and immortality.

time slow down does not really do much because it does not prevent goji from realizing what is going on and creating an explosion big enough to leave tifa in space. godzilla is indeed smart enough to do that.

Schnee One said:
Why can't Tifa do Jack to Godzilla?
You know how in Godzilla Earth he has a Radar to automatically defend against stuff

And how in the Godzilla games he has the ability to warp interplanetary distances

Put those together via compositing and it gets broken quickly and people can't really hit the lizard

If Tifa tries to slow down time to hit him the system would probably just timestop her

Then again can she slow time enough to blitz? Otherwise the meme warp would still come into play.

Alright then

... Which begs the question of how having someone who can oneshot him and neg his main method of dealing with people who oneshot him is fair

This is not in any way shape of form fair

To the point where even when looking st the profile and us even stating the AP difference you still argued that Goji would be able to survive forever without getting one shotted at any point during the entire fight

But meh

How does an AP difference allow you to hit someone constantly teleporting away by default

Via the fact that they still attempt to physically attack you

Godzilla isn't the one to never hit something physically, he walks up to Tifa, Tifa tries to block, the block and strength difference vaporize him

You can't teleport away if you don't want to teleport away.

Good thing the Radar isn't a melee fighter which is the very thing that is teleporting Godzilla around automatically

DMUA said:
Good thing the Radar isn't a melee fighter which is the very thing that is teleporting Godzilla around automatically
hello my dude. i wanted to say that tifa can't stop time in this fight. they have no items. if they do then goji can also inrease his hp/att and time stop as well.

Schnee One said:
No one said they don't have items and Tifa resists time Stop as I already said
if you stop time at the same time then it will not work. if items are allowed then goji can go invinsible and boost his stats to the oint where he can easily stompt tifa.

it is not stated that they have equipment so it is natural to assume they dont.

Tifa resists time Stop and Godzilla doesn't, so yes. 85 will work

Stomping Tifa is useless, she's physically much stronger

Nope, if they have it as Standard Equipment, we assume they do.

Schnee One said:
Tifa resists time Stop and Godzilla doesn't, so yes. 85 will work
Stomping Tifa is useless, she's physically much stronger

Nope, if they have it as Standard Equipment, we assume they do.
i dont think you understand. i mean that if two people time-stop at the same time then both will be able to move meaningt hat her TS can be countered. i did not mean stomp literally. by stomping i mean beating her hard. like using a 4-B extra boosted atomic breath. and like i said goji can go invisible

Sephiroth teleports them into an alternate dimension whichb has space in it as a move, so she can survive in space.

If she used transmutation hax, he'd be dead.

I vote Tifa.

i dont think you understand. i mean that if two people time-stop at the same time then both will be able to move meaningt hat her TS can be countered. i did not mean stomp literally. by stomping i mean beating her hard. like using a 4-B extra boosted atomic breath. and like i said goji can go invisible

No.

Tifa uses "Stop". Godzilla gets frozen in time. Tifa doesnt use a universal scaled timestop. She freezes a character in time

still that does not mean she can just instantly use it. does she lead with it? godzilla coul use his invicibility to negate any damage done to him.

I might be wrong, but I think she's hurt things as durable as Godzilla with her melee attacks. And the Supernovae she survived from Sephiroth are probably stronger than his attacks.

Orion'sBow said:
I might be wrong, but I think she's hurt things as durable as Godzilla with her melee attacks. And the Supernovae she survived from Sephiroth are probably stronger than his attacks.
does not change the fact that he can use invicibility

1: No one is ever 100% invincible. Not even people like Batler with Endless Nine.

2: She has ways to get around that like turning him into a toad.

Orion'sBow said:
1: No one is ever 100% invincible. Not even people like Batler with Endless Nine.
2: She has ways to get around that like turning him into a toad.
goji can become completley invulnerable using a special item. he can only do that for 25 sec but it is enough

Back