• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so both Kiryu Saga Godzilla and Final Wars Godzilla are practically dead even in terms of abilities and hax, KS does have a 1.86x AP advantage but the difference matters so little that FW Godzilla should be able to tank any attacks without too much hassle, and both are around 200 million years old going by their profiles. However I believe, based off their profiles, FW Godzilla has a few noticeable advantages in his favor against his Kiryu counterpart:

1. FW Godzilla has a 519.68x LS advantage against Kiryu Godzilla, meaning that if they get up close and personal then FW's going to be rag dolling him like crazy and could theoretically pin him down long enough for extra damage.

2. FW Godzilla displays higher intelligence then Kiryu Godzilla, being one to employ genuine strategy and discovering a weakness in his foe to be exploited where as Kiryu relies on mostly animalistic instinct and cunning. And given that Kiryu Godzilla has a large chest wound and scar on his person, FW's going to quickly catch on that the chest wound is a weakness and will aim to exploit it by hitting it with his Atomic Breath or any attacks.

3. FW seems to be significantly more experienced when it comes to fighting a number of other kaiju of similar intelligence, varying species with a slew different abilities, and is listed as being skilled in hand to hand combat where as Kiryu Godzilla has only fought Kiryu and Mothra without much strategy in those fights. And given both Godzillas are dead even in abilities, FW Godzilla should have no issue fighting against an opponent who's himself.

And 4. While both are listed as having Superhuman stamina, I'm personally of the mind set that Final Wars has better stamina due to him spending the movie travelling across the globe and battling kaiju non stop without a hint of exhaustion...even being hit with a meteor did nothing to slow him down, so I think FW's going to be last a lot longer then KS Godzilla in a fight.

Based off all my reasons listed, I'm going to vote for Final Wars Godzilla winning this fight due to a ridiculously higher LS advantage to rag doll and pin him around, intelligence high enough to exploit Kiryu Godzilla's weaknesses, much greater experience when it comes to combat, and arguably having greater stamina which will allow him to outlast Kiryu Godzilla in this fight before quickly finishing it.

Okay so both Kiryu Saga Godzilla and Final Wars Godzilla are practically dead even in terms of abilities and hax, KS does have a 1.86x AP advantage but the difference matters so little that FW Godzilla should be able to tank any attacks without too much hassle, and both are around 200 million years old going by their profiles. However I believe, based off their profiles, FW Godzilla has a few noticeable advantages in his favor against his Kiryu counterpart:

1. FW Godzilla has a 519.68x LS advantage against Kiryu Godzilla, meaning that if they get up close and personal then FW's going to be rag dolling him like crazy and could theoretically pin him down long enough for extra damage.

2. FW Godzilla displays higher intelligence then Kiryu Godzilla, being one to employ genuine strategy and discovering a weakness in his foe to be exploited where as Kiryu relies on mostly animalistic instinct and cunning. And given that Kiryu Godzilla has a large chest wound and scar on his person, FW's going to quickly catch on that the chest wound is a weakness and will aim to exploit it by hitting it with his Atomic Breath or any attacks.

3. FW seems to be significantly more experienced when it comes to fighting a number of other kaiju of similar intelligence, varying species with a slew different abilities, and is listed as being skilled in hand to hand combat where as Kiryu Godzilla has only fought Kiryu and Mothra without much strategy in those fights. And given both Godzillas are dead even in abilities, FW Godzilla should have no issue fighting against an opponent who's himself.

And 4. While both are listed as having Superhuman stamina, I'm personally of the mind set that Final Wars has better stamina due to him spending the movie travelling across the globe and battling kaiju non stop without a hint of exhaustion...even being hit with a meteor did nothing to slow him down, so I think FW's going to be last a lot longer then KS Godzilla in a fight.

Based off all my reasons listed, I'm going to vote for Final Wars Godzilla winning this fight due to a ridiculously higher LS advantage to rag doll and pin him around, intelligence high enough to exploit Kiryu Godzilla's weaknesses, much greater experience when it comes to combat, and arguably having greater stamina which will allow him to outlast Kiryu Godzilla in this fight before quickly finishing it.
Counted

Back