• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in a desolate planet. Both are in character, start four kilometers apart from each other and have access to all of their items and equipment. This is Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Natalie (4-B version). Victory by any means necessary. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Tifa:

Natalie: 3 (Kaltias, KinkiestSins, Gargoyle)

Inconclusive:

Standard Battle Assumptions

E6c
Natalie (EBF)

That's really NLFish.

Also, a single stroke from any Lightning bolt or any weak but quick distance shots she has is enough to one shot, and she can use time Manipulation to get more room to use it, even if resurrection did work.

Megatons? Try MegaFoe

Resurrection can help if Natalie can activate it faster than Tifa can attack, which isn't the case because she has a ton of AoE attacks

EBF4 Natalie is scaled from being>>>>>>Akron who is 15 Foe. So i'd say around a x100000 (she is actually a bit higher but you get the idea)

She is. But there isn't really anything that she can do. Tifa hits her once and she dies. If she resurrect, she hits her once again, repeat until she dies for good.

Tifa still wins pretty handidly via killing her with literally anything she does upon entering range.

Both are always serious in battle so this isn't a issue.

Tifa takes AP and Dura, Natalie takes range and has OHK and self-resurrection.

Since they don't have the other in range, Natz casts a Revive on herself for good measure, and maybe sends a summon at Tifa.

Tifa speeds up her own time and starts teleporting to reach her (don't remember the range tho) obliterating the eventual summon with one hit.

Now, Natalie has Tifa in range, but the opposite isn't true (Hundreds of meters against dozens iirc). So Natalie could hit her with Syphon to negate teleportation/Dispel to negate the time acceleration, or use a OHK technique. Issue is that Tifa is temporarily faster so this could be a problem.

If Natalie gets a Slow Down out of her flair, this should nullify it/stop Tifa, but that's unlikely.

If she manage to Stun/Freeze her, this takes care of it as well.

Issue is if she can kill Tifa before the latter manage to enter ranged combat.

I do think that she could, since she only needs one hit with the right spell. So voting Natz. Especially because if the unlucky summon is the Scanbot (which is a likely option) she would be aware of how ridiculously stronger Tifa is, so she would probably try to keep away and immediately go for the hax powers.

This is a hard one.

although fun fact i planned to make this till i found this so i guess i can vote.

Tifa Advantages

-Stupidly Higher AP

-Fighting Skill

-Durability

Natalie Advantages

-Hax and Resistances

-Magic skill > materia

-Better Range

Since they are hundreds of meters from eachother, there is two questions we should ask ourselves

Can Tifa close the distance and one shot natalie?

Can Tifa with her materia possibly allow her to close the distance or survive.

The answer to both are no.

And unlike other fights where I can entertain the idea of 'hey maybe she has the stamina to last long enough to get close.'

Well natalie has death manipulation and is resistant to tifa hax.

Elemental manip is countered by forcefields.

I say Natalie ╠Âc╠Âu╠Âz╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âi╠Âc╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ cuz of better hax and hax resistances with high diff

"Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded."

Also legitimately how it's a good match now that Tifa simply resists everything that could kill her and Natz has 0 ways of closing the gap?

I don't think anyone actually pays attention to that. Lol. Though if Tifa has resistance to Natalie's hax, I suppose it's a mismatch.

KinkiestSins said:
I say Natalie ╠Âc╠Âu╠Âz╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âi╠Âc╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠Â
I don't know about that, both look super good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kaltias said:
"Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded."

Also legitimately how it's a good match now that Tifa simply resists everything that could kill her and Natz has 0 ways of closing the gap?
Fair enough, I basically attempted a Homura vs Ren and failed.

Natz now has void manip, space-time manip and black hole creation (will add it when I get home but it was accepted)

I have certain videos that prove Tifa wins this

Interesting match. Gonna wait @Kal's reasoning lol.

@Gar

Well the void and space-time manip are Akron style (scaled from him). That, and the black hole can distort the whole planet.

@Burning

Yeah

Blanked said:
I have certain videos that prove Tifa wins this
Interesting match. Gonna wait @Kal's reasoning lol. </div>
╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠ÂK╠Âa╠Âl╠Ât╠Âi╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂG╠Âa╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ây╠Âl╠Âe╠Â?╠Â

I am back. Lets go do this..AGAIN.

Adding on the original

Tifa Advantages:

Still higher ap.

Resistance to basically most things.

Natalie Advantages:

Void Manipulation and Blackhole creation ignore durability.

Resistances to..most things.

Uhh. inconclusive. It is a matter who shoots first this time, they both have the same resistances.

It is just now, Tifa One Shots with Petrification and AP while Natalie one shots with Void and Black Hole stuff.

This is based on the nlf of ribbon which counters time stop. I might change my vote back to Natalie if I get more elaboration on this space-time manipulation.

It's scaled from Akron. It distorts, twist and destroy space-time around her.

The scaling is because Akron does those things as a direct consequence of his raw power btw. EBF3 Natz very likely has those given that she is = full power Akron who did those while weakened.

EBF4 obviously does because she is >>>>>>>> EBF3 Akron.

Only versions that definitely don't scale are before EBF3.

The biggest thing is the black hole having planetary range since Akron's was distorting the whole world. So she can use it from a safe distance.

Back