• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering for my friend's character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend created a character named Dimentide. Dimentide, while at full power, can destroy up to 13 multiverses. What tier would this feat be considered?

Yes

Wait, how many dimensions are these multiverses? 13 mutiverses and 13-Dimesional are two very different things.

2-A, the difference between low or high depending on what type of multiverse it is.

The reason it has to be 2-A no matter what type of multiverse it is is because to destroy more than 1 multiverse at once you need to destroy the reality of the multiverse, not the universe within it.

And being as all there is to it is destroying 13 multiveres, he's probably not outerversal. So yeah, 2-A.

And yes, 13 multiverses does NOT mean 13-dimensional, it just means 1 dimension higher than whatever dimension the multiveres are, which could range from 5 to 12.

Bill cpiher should be low 2-C, not 1-C. He can easily take control over and destroy a single space-time continuum, but not a multiverse or even more than 1 universe at a time.

And he is NOT 11-dimensional. He WAS a 2-dimensional being, and turned into a 3-dimensional being when entering our universe.

His power was around that of a 4-dimensional being, but he was 2-dimensional and moving up 1 dimension made a tiny, tiny difference.

Think of him as a 2-dimensional being with 4-dimesnional powers.

No, he could be part of a 12-dimensional metaverse, it's possible to go beyond infinite when going beyond 11 dimensions.

You just said infinite as a guess, and the max for normal multiverses is 10^500.

If he can destroy multiple self-contianed finite (most likely) multiverses that would make him high 2-A.

I seriously doubt the multiverses were all infinite, but if they were, that would make him low 1-B (12-dimesional.) I'm sticking with high 2-A though.

Someone should really change bill cipher's rank, he should be low 2-C. I just got here, so I'm not sure if anyone can edit the data or if only admins can do it, I don't really know how much stuff on this wiki works.

There are a lot of characters that are given overhyped rankings, like undertale characters. Photoshop flowey is known to be nothing more than 5-B, and frisk gets up to only 5-C with enough determination. (Could barely stand up to photoshop flowey, that one damage before the SOULs helped was not insanely high, any creature if they do any damage will do at least 1 damage. (Case in point: the locket.)) Asriel dreemurr is at the lowest 5-B, but probably 5-A, tearing the world apart just by existing (So aroound equal to giegue.) Chara should be equal to bill cipher, low 2-C, she can create and destroy singular space-time continuums.

Asriel dreemurr and photoshop flowey are debatable, but we know asriel's highest is low 3-A, seeing as the barrier disappears with everything else when chara destroys the universe, and photoshop flowey's best feat was erasing the underground and propelling energy through the barrier to the human world, so his best would be low 3-A as well.

Destroying multiple finite multiverses would be 2-B, it would only be High 2-A if those multiverses were 5-Dimensional and Low 1-B if those multiverses were 12 Dimensional.

lol the downplay for Bill and Undertale, there's nothing wrong with Bill's or the Undertale rankings

No, once again each multiverse is a finite multiverse (2-B) and he's destroying multiple at once, which would require 5D power (A.K.A high 2-A)

If the multiverses were infintie to destroy more than one at once you'd have to be 12-dimensional.

If this is true, then please tell me why. The undertale ones are debatable, but I honestly have no idea how you could believe bill has 11D powers, if he were 1-C gravity falls never would've happened.

That would not require 5-D power as the multiverses themselves are not 5-dimensional. There are a finite number of universes within each multiverse, destroying multiple of these multiverses would only be a 2-B feat unless these multiverses are higher-dimensional.

No actually you'd only have to be 2-A.

His power is so great that 11-dimensional beings are terified of him, an of course it wouldnt have happened because the Bill in the show is restricted, whereas his High 1-C rating comes from his unrestricted form.

I understand why you're saying this, but I disagree. If a certain reality exists with 10^500 universes and you can destroy 13 of those realities you'd have to be in a higher plane.

Remember these aren't just 13 huge multiverses open to each-other, otherwise it would just be 1 multiverse separated into 13 clusters of universes.

Each reality is literally infinite, and you're destroying 13 infinitely large realities at once.

What 11D characters are you referring to? Bill cipher's friends? They're 2D, they're from his universe.

Bill cipher isn't restricted, he's in a restricted universe. He wants to collapse reality so he can do whatever he wants. He's already at his peak.

And while a lot of the undertale characters Are debatable, why is chara multiversal? We see her destroy and create a SINGLE universe, so that's low 2-C.

I have no doubt you have more experience than me (being an admin and all) but so far you haven't shown any evidence, so it sounds like you're just saying things and expecting me to take your word for it.

No you really wouldnt have to be, that isnt at all how it works. Destroying multiple multiverses =/= being higher dimensional. Unless those multiverses are 5-Dimensional or higher it would just be 2-B for multiverses with a finite amount of universes and 2-A for multiveses with infinite universes, nothing higher. You could destroy an infinite amount of infinite multiverses and you woud still only be 2-A, albeit an extremely powerful one.

The 11-D characters im referring to are the Trilazzx Beta Aliens, which are 7-11 Dimensional beings. He was by no means at his peak in the show.

No they destroyed the entire reality of the game itself, which was shown to contain countless timelines. You may want to check this out, it explains the justifications for Undertale's God-Tiers very well.

Fair play with bill cipher, but not with undertale characters.

Even at the end of the genocide run, flowey doesn't know chara's true power, he sees level 20 frisk (Who is equal to undyne the undying, but obviously weaker than chara.) So undyne the undying is only 50 million times the strength of a small child and photoshop flowey has no reason to be anything above palnet busting. Because of this, photoshop flowey could be anywhere in the range of 5-B to low 3-A. Asriel dremurr's best feats are being so powerful the planet begins to fall apart,so equal to giegue (5-B), though stat-wise she'd be high 3-A (infnite.) You have your pick of which one, I will pick the 1st one because when asriel suppresses himself, he would be at the same power the whole time, while that's obviously not the case. It's still possible to be either, so pick whichever one you want.

Finally there's chara and frisk. Frisk is powerful enough not to die immediatly when fighting photoshop flowey, but not to even truly damage him (remember what I said about 1 damage?) So frisk with enough determination would be 5-B or lower. (Although she'd have to be high 3-A if you pick the other option for asriel, just way weaker than asriel still.)

So what you're saying is when someone completes a genocide run, every other undertale player's game gets deleted as well? Nice try.Chara destroyes YOUR timeline that you just created. It works like a true reset, which ends the universe you're in.

So Undyne the undying is 50 million times 10-C, Fully determined frisk is either 5-B or lower or high 3-A, Photoshop flowey is 5-B or higher (no more than low 3-A though), Asriel dreemurr is either 5-B or high 3-A and chara is low 2-C.

You nailed it with the annoying dog though, he's obviously 0.

Just saw the 2nd bonus: sans is fair, mettaton NEO is very powerful (if 99 attack can harobur 10 million damage in a system where 20 is 10-C, 90 must be pretty freaking powrful. Of courese he's overhyped as well because 99 damage is level 19 firsk, NOT chara. Seriously, you need to fix that.

Ok, youre downplaying Undertale really hard, i think you need to go talk to Azathoth, he can help you understand why they are placed where they are, but no, nothing is in need of fixing.

Once again, you're just assuming I'll just take your word for it that I'm downplaying it. Prove it, and I'll stop. Azathoth gave some good evidence on his post, and I debuked it. Considering you seemed so DETERMINED (get it?) to see your point through, give some actual evidence like he did.

I'm not very knowledgeable on Undertale, which is why you need to go talk to him. But even knowing next to nothing about Undetale i know for a fact that saying Frisk is only as strong as a child throughhout the whole game and the God tiers are only Planet level to Universe level is downplay.

@Not scoot I kinda agree that destroying multiple multiverses would be listed as High 2-A, just like destroying Multiple universes is listed a tier higher than destroying a single universe. Though what I don't understand is your logic behind destroying a finite set of multiverses compromised of infinite universes would count as 11-D.

But WHY do you know that? And no, frisk is not just as strong as a child, I believe the frisk, with enough determination, is at LEAST planet level. I'm saying frisk with no determination is 10-C, which is even stated on her page ON THIS WIKI. Throughout the whole game, other than when flowey attacked them at the beginning, they have been at least slightly determined and at LEAST 10-B. (Monsters are quite weak compared to humans,remember how the war ended? "In truth, it could hardly be called a war." The humans overpowered them easily. I'd say 20 damage (Frisks average) is 10-B, seeing as only powerful monsters get into the 20's and only elite monsters get into the 30's.

That still means undyne the undying is 500 thousand times the strength of an average human, but that's around nuclear bomb level at best.

The gods don't have many feats, omega flowey can destroy the planet but isn't infnite, that's anywere between 5-B and low 3-A, but as far as I'm aware you have to take the minimum when measuring strength because otherwise some things could be limitless. Asriel has 2 possibilities, feat wise and stat wise.

Feat wise, he is well above planet busting, I'd say at LEAST 5-A, but I can't say that because there's no proof, his abilities only stretch as far as giegue. Once again, bare minimum.

Stat-wise he's high 3-A, nothing more. That's infinity on a 3-dimensional basis.

Frisk at max determination depends on asriel's strength, seeing as they're highest determination is when fighting asriel.

Feat wise, frisk was able to resist dying to a creature who was causing the planet to fall apart, meaning she has higher durability then the planet, by far. That would put her around 5-A, and asriel around 4-C.

Stat-wise, she has to be infinite on a 3D basis too, so she'd actually be equal to asriel but choosing not to attack, so high 3-A.

Where's the downplay in that?

FTW395 said:
@Not scoot I kinda agree that destroying multiple multiverses would be listed as High 2-A, just like destroying Multiple universes is listed a tier higher than destroying a single universe. Though what I don't understand is your logic behind destroying a finite set of multiverses compromised of infinite universes would count as 11-D.
Destroying multiple mutliverses is not High 2-A.....High 2-A is for reaching and being able to destroy a 5th Dimension. Guys just read the tiering system.

FTW395: Because our multiverse could have up to 11 dimensions, and being in a realm where infinite could be placed in a single space, and have mlutiple infniite spaces separated from each-other would probably be 12D. So to destroy multiple infinite spaces at once, you'd also have to be 12D.

This one is very debatable, as it could just as easily be 5D, this is just what I believe.

@Not Scoot If you have a problem with the stats of a character make a content revision thread. That's what they are for. This has gotten out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back