• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

It took me a while but I finally made it.
Also, thanks to whoever pointed out who was Sera and Ever in the images, couldn't have done it more accurate without ya.

descarga.png
Damn Bobsican that low?

This isn't enough

You must speak the language that transcends all human understanding
The language of confusion yet connection that connects and divides all life
The language that shakes dimensions and the fabric of existence itself
The language spoken before the years of the Tower of Babel
The language, of Hop
Truly beautiful...er language than humans ♨️

Figure it out.

I'm confident that your superior, higher dimensional monkey mind will come to the conclusion in a matter of seconds.
Mmm, so it's either you don't understand me or I don't understand you or I don't understand the words...

Hmmmm..... 🙉 I'm going with my two instant things that appeared on my mind... Because I can't get more yet🙉1. It's just those you like kinda 2. It's those you value as in admire they way they work or are

Was that in my mind? Idk don't remember 🐵

Am I Close? 👁️

Taking preschool shows seriously is my passion.

Even so, I'm like Ant on just not liking verses that get too dark, I prefer something more... innocent and that promotes good values, and my autism makes me very mentally absorbant of what I see, the last time I tried to get into One Piece I got constant mood issues.

Also, we all know I don't only cover "cute" verses, KH is a headache hardly anyone bothers with, especially since the tier 1 pandemic.

Even so, I'm like Ant on just not liking verses that get too dark, I prefer something more... innocent and that promotes good values, and my autism makes me very mentally absorbant of what I see, the last time I tried to get into One Piece I got constant mood issues.

Also, we all know I don't only cover "cute" verses, KH is a headache hardly anyone bothers with, especially since the tier 1 pandemic.
You sound literally exactly like Ant.

Too dark... 🤔 like?

Dark as in the theme and setting or evilness

Too dark... 🤔 like?

Dark as in the theme and setting or evilness
Former, although the amount of detail on that also matters to me, notably blood and whatever, I usually can't get into a verse that'd be for teenagers or above, for example, Persona 5 often tackled quite serious IRL topics on detail, which made me uncomfortable. Fanservice for the sake of it also makes me cringe, keep your chainmail bikinis to a bath or something.

On another note, I also like parodies of usually safe for work characters (say, Mario) going vulgar and whatever, I'm not usually a fan of black humor, but it can make me laugh at times.

You are close in something, that is based off my perspective, of what I think should be admired.

However, I admire many things, not just work, and work, itself, can be neutralized by other aspects.
Mmm... But isn't that kinda what I said? About that it's the effort you like 🤔

I'm not usually a fan of black humor, but it can make me laugh at times.
Dark humor, right? 👁️
Former, although the amount of detail on that also matters to me, notably blood and whatever, I usually can't get into a verse that'd be for teenagers or above, for example, Persona 5 often tackled quite serious IRL topics on detail, which made me uncomfortable. Fanservice for the sake of it also makes me cringe, keep your chainmail bikinis to a bath or something.
Mmm I see... So the max are kinda like shooter games and dark souls type games are a no

Basically yeah, although I dislike shooter games, I'm just not a fan of their gameplay out of the limited mobility (I also dislike regular fighting games and sport games for that reason, I kinda want a sprinkle of platforming unless it's a RPG, and even then I don't mind at all a RPG with platforming...), notably, Splatoon is the exception as I keep usability for my platforming skills, and of course not even needing particularly good aim either.

Back