• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

my-image_1.png

Here's mine in no particular order. Notice how most of these folks I've no idea who they are based on PFP alone or are Okay.

For some reason, I'm not included on the tier list.

Where would you rank me, Reaps?
Above Average, but you've also garnered no brownie points from me by doing good shit in verses threads as the Mew PFP(I forgot their name) or made a verse I actively like better like Apeir, so you're in that gray zone where you've done respectable things but it's for verses I generally don't care about lol

But you also haven't ticked me off ever so there's that

but you've also garnered no brownie points from me by doing good shit in verses threads as the Mew PFP(I forgot their name) or made a verse I actively like better like Apeir
I actually find it crazy how I helped the Tokyo Mew Mew verse (I think that's what you're referring to) as opposed to other verses.

TMM doesn't even get a mention here on the wiki anymore.

I've interacted with you like 3 times and have seen you like 4 times you're In the Okay Tier right now lol, you've done nothing that annoys me and we haven't exactly talked enough to up you to Acquaintance or above average
Well, I mean, I’d consider you a friend since you’re close to Weekly but that seems fair.

Back