• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Mmm... But isn't that kinda what I said? About that it's the effort you like 🤔
Nah, because there are no other types I like, the other aspects I'm talking about are unrelated to effort.

I'm not even the tier maker smh
You took this from someone else?
Wouldn't have been more practical to, you know, make it yourself?

Basically yeah, although I dislike shooter games, I'm just not a fan of their gameplay out of the limited mobility (I also dislike regular fighting games and sport games for that reason, I kinda want a sprinkle of platforming unless it's a RPG, and even then I don't mind at all a RPG with platforming...), notably, Splatoon is the exception as I keep usability for my platforming skills, and of course not even needing particularly good aim either.
Soo you very picky in what you consume on the internet 🤔

Nah, because there are no other types I like, the other aspects I'm talking about are unrelated to effort.
🤔 unrelated to effort... Well if I like someone's effort, things that are included is their personalities, how they approach things, how they act and what they do... Otherwise unrelated to efforts are kinda things like how they look, the vibe they can give and yee

I'd say I have a quite broad taste, even if it just so happens to not be on the majority of uh... adults.
Hmm, so you no adult? Or like adult type things?

I guess that does explain your pfp alot 🤔👍 I guess makes sense, to me personally I would view it as very limited but that's probably because I don't have problems with gore/horror and evil stuff so it would be limited for only me kinda

Oh no, I just so happen to know a lot of stuff into my taste, mind you, most of it is casual, as my favorites have already been overfocused on as a part of the traits of my autism (blatantly KH and Pokémon, also Spongebob at some point until it devolved into Looney Tunes underwater on humor), which in turn also means that I dedicate a limited amount of time to other hobbies.

Oh no, I just so happen to know a lot of stuff into my taste, mind you, most of it is casual, as my favorites have already been overfocused on as a part of the traits of my autism (blatantly KH and Pokémon, also Spongebob at some point until it devolved into Looney Tunes underwater on humor), which in turn also means that I dedicate a limited amount of time to other hobbies.
I mean cartoons are fya 🔥 kh is kingdom hearts right? Never got into that, not sure why

Autism makes you overfocused? I know autism help you in seeing more details and stuff but being focused on something for a long time is kinda the opposite of autism or did I read your comment wrong?

Autism makes you overfocused? I know autism help you in seeing more details and stuff but being focused on something for a long time is kinda the opposite of autism or did I read your comment wrong?
Oh it 100% does, I mean look at my massive Pokémon hyperfixation

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts, I can't help but be a bit self-aware sometimes, on that note, the fact I have 25% of a living Shiny National Dex (As of Gen IX), and getting to the grand finals of a competitive Pokémon tournament really speaks by itself on my overfixation to Pokémon.

Well, more specifically having a narrow amount of interests, as I've basically implied in the discussion, which in turn means that I know way too much of what's within my interests to the point of knowning quite a good amount of trivial information when I think about it. Powerscaling in itself is also a niche topic in fact, not many are interested to know on anything on that topic beyond Goku from what I've seen IRL.

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts, I can't help but be a bit self-aware sometimes, on that note, the fact I have 25% of a living Shiny National Dex (As of Gen IX), and getting to the grand finals of a competitive Pokémon tournament really speaks by itself on my overfixation to Pokémon.

Well, more specifically having a narrow amount of interests, as I've basically implied in the discussion, which in turn means that I know way too much of what's within my interests to the point of knowning quite a good amount of trivial information when I think about it. Powerscaling in itself is also a niche topic in fact, not many are interested to know on anything on that topic beyond Goku from what I've seen IRL.
I mean I'm like that with one piece, I have Insane amount of knowledge on it from nearly every one piece book and site ever created from those that exist and don't currently exist, dont care what information it is... I still read them but I still can't just focus on only one piece, I definitely need brakes and need to go somewhere else... Sometimes I focus alot about one piece, sometimes I focus alot on anime, sometimes I focus alot on training, sometimes I focus alot on health, sometimes I focus alot on sports, sometimes I focus alot on games and yee alot more

I focus alot on one thing but I need to switch alot of things up... 🐵

That's not autism that's using your brain efficiently 😤

I mean I'm like that with one piece, I have Insane amount of knowledge on it from nearly every one piece book and site ever created from those that exist and don't currently exist, dont care what information it is... I still read them but I still can't just focus on only one piece, I definitely need brakes and need to go somewhere else... Sometimes I focus alot about one piece, sometimes I focus alot on anime, sometimes I focus alot on training, sometimes I focus alot on health, sometimes I focus alot on sports, sometimes I focus alot on games and yee alot more

I focus alot on one thing but I need to switch alot of things up... 🐵
(He doesn't know anything about One Piss)

The only stopgap to me is on what new stuff I can find.

For example, I think I've already gone on every single thing that I can access on KH, hundreds of pages of WoG interview archives, several japanese-only setting explanation books, novels, and of course the games themselves.

I can't really dig any further as I've already reached the bottom of the barrel, and so I'm obligated to just limit it to discussion in this forum while I focus on other things while I wait for KHIV or Missing Link, I guess there's also applying the pending CRTs to the pages on the site, but I've lacked the time out of school.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I remember the glorious days of when Demonbane and Kami Tenchi were tier 0, SCP was 1-B and High 2-A existed.

What you said is disrespectful... Not only did you just put one > above humans but you put a rabbit above a monkey
giphy.gif
am sorry for my foolishness monkey but that is because hop is above everything.

This reminds me of that youtube playlist with so many videos of monkeys being tortured and abused as well as all the horrible experiments done to them. It was so awful.
It’s another reason why monkeyoflife will declare war on humans.

he will become monkeyofdeath to them. Only curious why he hasn’t done it yet considering what humanity has done to his people

Back