• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Google says the egg came first
6hadfZG.png

The chicken
Well if you believe in evolution what came first was the chicken egg as a mutation/adaptation of some other species that already existed but but in case you don't believe in evolution then it was aliens that laid an egg and chickens are hybrids of aliens and humans so "I WIN ANYWAY FRA 🚂💨"

Well if you believe in evolution what came first was the egg as a mutation/adaptation of some other species that already existed but but in case you don't believe in evolution then it was aliens that laid an egg and chickens are hybrids of aliens and humans so "I WIN ANYWAY FRA 🚂💨"
gglmaoweeniebigweeniesmallweenielittleweeniechickenweenie

nah i got a biblical stance on it, it's like saying what came first the fetus or the human, then boom, adam nd eve

gglmaoweeniebigweeniesmallweenielittleweeniechickenweenie

nah i got a biblical stance on it, it's like saying what came first the fetus or the human, then boom, adam nd eve
In the bible it was said that he created all the winged birds but this could very well be referring to an ancestor of the chicken and as chickens were never specifically mentioned so obviously it was the Aliens!!!

And chickens don't even have wings have you ever seen one fly? Those are obviously to generate wind and reduce the heat.

I personally don't mind Speedster besides a few of his goofups but XXKing made my days a pokemon supporter painful. The dude's a massive stone-waller who uses dumbass arguments to try and stall threads. He is also the one spawned the "proof?" meme here on vsbw. Finally, he literally asked proof on even basic logical things and disagreed with time being the 4th dimension by "debunking" Einstein...freaking Einstein.
This is comparing an ant to a giant... Don't think I'm overreacting as well, what speedster was doing is something I can't even be able to try to do 🙉🙉🙉🙉
Bye I need to leave speedster from my mind
Cool with you how?

Also nearly every human here talking about monkeys will get worse lives.

at the very least speedster wasn't an ass and i doubt that you met xxking as often as i did.
🙉 wasn't an.... Bro literally 🙉🙉🙉 bye

you talking about xxkingxx right? Definitely met him, he annoying and trolly sure.. But Speedster is on another level of annoyance holy 🙉

There is not one time where I saw speedster as not being normal/annoying even if there was one.. He would instantly ruin it with adding another comment... Xxkingxx definitely has been normal/fine multiple times

Considering how hard and impossible to make a tier in mobile, i'll make it manually:

I'm honored to be on the "Cool" tier. Thanks a lot!

Back