• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

This reminds me of that youtube playlist with so many videos of monkeys being tortured and abused as well as all the horrible experiments done to them. It was so awful.
images

if you acknowledge that why the **** would you even start it unprompted
I simply mentioned what that post reminded me about, nothing more. It doesn't have to be a conversation and I don't expect there to be one about the injustices faced by monkeys in animal experimentation and poaching in a thread about tiering wiki users.

Why were you banned if you don't mind me asking?
I was oblivious, I believed what the other battleboards said was true regarding vsbw. That it was wrong and they were right and stuff. That was my first ban before the forum was ever created.

my second ban was me attacking @Matthew_Schroeder cause I believed what others from other battleboards said was true about him.

then come a few years later and I got unbanned and I’ve been here ever since. (During my ban time the forum was born so my account was probably among the first to be connected to the forum But I never got to be among the first to comment on here)

nowadays I decided to change my view on vs battle wiki and believe all the other battleboards are wrong. I’ve decided to become a VSBW loyalist.

I also got banned for a short while after i joined.
Early days before this separate forum existed you were allowed to make comments in character pages. I had just finished watching Gurren Lagann, and when i saw Demonbane was rated much higher than him... i didn't take it very well,lol.

Also my memory is a bit fuzzy since it happened years ago so take it with a grain is salt.

but it’s also because my bans give me bad memories and I don’t want to look back at it. I mean I do stupid shit here and it does make me feel a bit embarrassed sometimes but the actions that caused me to get me banned are just too much for me that I don’t bother trying to go back and look at it.

there’s some other things I could talk about regarding things before the forum existed that involved me but i prefer to just not say.

I was fighting a legion of demons when the chat existed.
Not metaphorical or trying to be edgy, I was just fighting a legion of demons.

Back