• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho (Finale)

The Alpha vs The Omega Finale:

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Winner takes the Streets Number 1 Trophy
Never did I thought it would come down to two real life rivals in verse facing each other on Vsbattle Wiki, The Wizard Chris Jericho vs The Cleaner Kenny Omega.
There are many and i mean many things we all got it wrong about both and tonight we settle this once again !

Results:
Kenny Omega: 7 (Random, DD, Kazuma, Anonymous, Pika, popted2, Ace)
Chris Jericho (AEW):
Inconclusive:
0jBDmlN.jpg

Last edited:
Attack Potency:

Kenny Omega: 11.19 Kilojoules, Higher with V-Trigger, One Winged Angel and Pressue Point strikes

Chris Jericho: 11.19 Kilojoules, Higher with Judas Effect and Code Breaker.

Jericho's scaling comes from Omega who survived crashing on a table.

Kenny Omega: 11.19 Kilojoules, Higher with Judas Effect

Chris Jericho: 11.19 Kilojoules, Higher with V-Trigger, One Winged Angel and Pressue Point strikes
1. You got the wrestlers names for the moves completely wrong
2. Jericho is Higher with Judas Effect and Codebreaker

Okay. Now we can debate.

One thing I would like to say before someone says "Kenny has more hax than Jericho, so Kenny FRA"

Both of these two know each other extremely well, so trying to finish the opponent off with their hax is going to be a very tough task.

Let’s get this officially started nice and easy with sweet quote something that is very pivotal.

Stated by St-Pierre MMA Fighter:

The fighters of today are better than the ones of yesterday,
“The ones of tomorrow will be better than the ones of today.
That’s how it goes.

And a fun little fact that at least what I think told better by this youtuber (Watch the clip it's short). And yes that is Integral part of this debate later on.

Not taking a shot at all against anyone just a basic thing I wanna get off of my chest. For all the people who says
5 Stars doesn’t mean anything it’s a vague term, 6 Star doesn’t mean it’s a fake term, 7 stars is just mehhhh, These terms are shit and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Well guess what THEY DO matter in Combat fights because these gives us complete fight breakdowns which heading into this let’s all be respectful and open minded heading into the big finale for this battle !

Now
Tell me....How will Chris Jericho approach this fight and how can he defeat this version of Kenny Omega what are his techniques and wincons that he could or would try?
Quick question before I answer that: Has Kenny ever fought Jericho when he was "The Wizard?"

Alright.

In terms of H2H combat, these two are pretty much even. They both share a win over each other iirc, so they're even in this regard.

Thing is that Kenny has no clue about Jericho's new powers. Jericho can summon weapons, throw fireballs, and use poison mist. This would make this very unpredictable, though Kenny does have Analytical Prediction, though that gets countered by Jericho's skill and being to fight Kenny, so that won't play a factor.

Both have IR, so they cancel each other out.

Since Jericho and Kenny both know about each other physically, this basically comes down to a battle of hax.

Jericho will be more than willing to spam fireballs, which will certainly end the fight (correct me if I'm wrong). So will the Poison Mist.

Though, Kenny has stuff like TP, as well as being a Cyborg, meaning he'll basically know where Jericho is at all times, as well as having a homing target that will have lock on Jericho. Obviously, Jericho is more than skilled to find a way around this, but I don't think he'll last too long here.

Overall, I think Kenny can take this with extreme difficulty. They're basically even physically, so they'll have to rely on hax, where Kenny beats Jericho at.

Though, if Jericho hits a fireball, it's over, so Jericho can still win this fight.

Alright.

In terms of H2H combat, these two are pretty much even. They both share a win over each other iirc, so they're even in this regard.

Thing is that Kenny has no clue about Jericho's new powers. Jericho can summon weapons, throw fireballs, and use poison mist. This would make this very unpredictable, though Kenny does have Analytical Prediction, though that gets countered by Jericho's skill and being to fight Kenny, so that won't play a factor.
Alright so you think it's gonna be extremely difficult I disagree also
I'm gonna say Omega is more skilled actually not just more Waaaaaaaay more then you know. so yeah disagreed with fireball ending the fight.

What's your reaction to me saying that

Adem quick thoughts so far.

Please Read the Skill Argument in INTELLIGENCE anyone who is reading this thread. LITERALLY every link on OMEGA'S profile so I don't need to copy them at all. I Do not want this to become post a scan to this or that circle of a debate everything is literally there.

Alright let’s start.

These two has only faced each other 2 Times in Verse.

Chris debuted in NJPW in 2018 and challenged Omega which was hyped as ALPHA VS OMEGA and commentary during their match explicitly mentioned we will find out who Professional Wrestling god is :

Two years later a new promotion AEW gets founded by OMEGA and the bucks and Jericho and Kenny Continues their rivalry.

One key to not here is Kenny DID NOT have Immense Pain tolerance or cyborgization during these fights not did Jericho was a magican now as to this current day both are in their prime fully maxed out with everything on the profile. Some people might confuse this and be like Judas Effect defeated Omega and his pain tolerance did nothing for him, It’s the fact that Omega didn’t have those as of yet and he still won.

Chris Jericho despite being comparable to Kenny when it comes to actual skills Chris is actually “significantly” behind.

Omega is a mastermind in this evinronment he has proper tactis.

Standard Tactics: Omega is excellent utilizing weapons in a fight, When it comes to Omega being in matches involving weapons such as steel chair, Baseball wrapped in barbed wire or places involving tables he likes to drop enemies head first on the obstacles to inflict high amount of damage. By performing his move One winged angel which no one has ever kicked out of on steel chair or any sharp object he can break peoples neck showing no signs of remorse, He also likes getting creative when looking at weapons he Omega set up weapons in the start of the fight which later comes into play such as him making a chair bridge to break the spine of his opponent. He also uses his fighting moves such as Kotaro Crusher to sneak up behind the enemy slamming their head first on the ground on on any nearby object such as glass. The matches in which weapons are not allowed Kenny tends to use speed dodging one of the best martial strikes from the opponent and overwhelming them with his own V-Trigger and fast fast paced knee strikes as well as copying their techniques making them think he's gonna use their moves only add his own moves into the mix.)

• Social Influence is Not going to work
  • Jericho’s mist is Not going to work on Omega eyes because he is Cyborg and has Cameras installed on his eyes.
  • Judas Effect will be too slow due to Teleportation + Speed amp
  • Kenny can electrocute Jericho to death with his Electricity Jericho has no resistance to this
  • Jericho has no clue of the Invisible chainsaw which will slice Jericho open
  • Analytical Prediction/Precognition: Reacting to Karate Tournament Winner and MMA fighter Kota Ibushi puts his reaction speed even higher Jericho reacting to Rey is NOT the same.
  • Fire balls due how to short they are only a couple of meters Chris can’t launch them from 5 or 6 meters away nor does he have homing target will not work

• With the continuous failure of getting Omega caught off guard especially when all these move in Close Quarter Combat failed to finish him off is not even a thing.

• Omega with his reaction speed boost is not going to dodge and dominate Jericho with Teleportation + V-Trigger = Goodbye and Goodnight

• The whole argument of

• “People were able to pin Kenny before (some of them have profiles already), so the argument is a little flawed.
    Also, being the greatest professional wrestler in the world, as well as all time, is a very subjective take.”

• The argument is NOT coming from me watching him beat MMA fighters and going YAAAAAY nope ! It’s coming from AEW, NJPW, IMPACT and from the Wrestling commentator and the legend Jim Ross himself .
  • Why because he simply backs it up the evidence of his title win are all on the profile if you read.
  • Undertaker losing at mania does NOT mean he’s LESS LEGEND NOW he is still the greatest of all time in his verse.
  • John Cena being pinned by Kevin owned does NOT mean he is not big match john he always will be.
  • Lesnar losing to Drew does NOT mean Lesnar is less of a Beast now
  • Omega losing to Jericho is their second fight is Only due to Jericho being forced to create a new move because everything else previously failed and that does NOT mean Omega is now Less of a GOAT especially when “IN VERSE” he defeated Jericho to claim the Greatest Professional Wrestler title of all time.
  • I recommend you fully watch the links and what Jim Ross had to say here:
  • Omega in NJPW, AEW and IMPACT is "The greatest professional wrestler of all time" as well as "The God of Professional Wrestling".)
  • Omega said he will defeat Jericho and became the greatest of all time he Backed it up
  • Omega said he become “The Belt Collector” by hold all gold across the globe he Backed it up
  • Omega said he will be first ever Non-Japanese to win G1 Climax 2016 Tournament he Backed it up
  • Omega said he will defeat Chris Jericho and Christain Cage (Who are WWE Hall of fame worthy) and he Backed it up
  • These arguments coming from Jim Ross who has 55+ years of wrestling analysis experience are all backed by Kenny.
THE RATE OF STRIKES (click here)

Record shows Omega is capable of delivering 104 strikes and reversing enemy attacks 53 times in Less under an 1 hour. Making the situation even worse.

vLYKwvw.png

omdnWIi.png

30hIxXo.png

This is WWE Jericho right ? okay fine and compare him to legends such The Undertaker as well as Mankind two of the very best “Best pure striker in WWE”.

rlcEvrh.png

ulAo6DO.png

and in AEW there’s no surprise that Jericho in terms of combat severely lacks behind.

uHVQU17.jpg

The technique and rate of Offense, Submission, and Strike-Rate is Significantly Low and completely falls behind compared to Omega and Okada.

NJPW was built by
The Great Antonio Inkoni on the basis on Martial Art + Catch Wrestling and in Ring SHOOT STYLE.
  • WWE Hall of famers such as Christian Cage and Chris Jericho already in their first encounter lost to OMEGA.
  • Due to this Jericho was left with only option and that was to make a NEW MOVE called Judas Effect which is an MMA move that 1 year later defeated Omega, With Information analysis of incoming attack and Immense pain tolerance on being dumped on his head Kenny Omega will not be even allow Judas effect to hit cause of his speed amp.
  • And this match will end with a One Winged Angel on the road on a chair Breaking chris’s neck or simply overwhelming him with rapid fire V-Trigger + Fast paced Kotaro Crusher
  • In the end Omega will defeat The Wizard Jericho thus ending the rivalry permantly.

In no way shape or form I’m sitting here and claiming Omega can defeat the Supernatural characters such as The Undertaker or Bray wyatt those people with HAX STOMP Omega.
What I’m saying is The Overall Strike+Rate, Combat, Grappling, MMA, Reversals, Submissions and the Combat Statistics of WWE hall of famers such as The Undertaker or Mankind fails compared to Omega in the ring which is evident

because every single person who Jericho in his Hall of Fame career faced are not the caliber of Kenny

Something which I ALREADY PROVED Statistically (Supporting Evidence)

And yes I literally used WWE Jericho scaling him to best striker giving him the benefit of the doubt and those Hall of Famers in COMBAT Fight does not measure up to the combat analysis of Omega.
AEW Jericho overall combat is even worse looking at his matches with Orange Cassidy, And this is where the biggest determination factor lies in. Saying Jericho defeated Kurtt Angle with broken neck or scaling him to Taker statistically falls short of combat genius of Omega.

This forces Jericho create a new move called The Judas Effect which defeated Omega in their second and ONLY fight,
But now with Cyborgazation applied and Immense pain tolerance above Jerichos this is now NOT going to be enough as Jericho one won due to one move and entire Combat has been proven to be severely lacking in several categories in AEW key never-mind WWE, Thus Omega will win just like he did in his first encounter this time more convincingly with his tolerance, amps, powers and overall superior combat.

And this all leads me back to when I started this debate.

Let’s get this officially started nice and easy with sweet quote something that is very pivotal.

Stated by St-Pierre MMA Fighter:

The fighters of today are better than the ones of yesterday,
“The ones of tomorrow will be better than the ones of today.
That’s how it goes.

And a fun little fact that at least what I think told better by this youtuber (Watch the clip it's short). And yes that is Integral part of this debate later on.

Not taking a shot at all against anyone just a basic thing I wanna get off of my chest. For all the people who says
5 Stars doesn’t mean anything it’s a vague term, 6 Star doesn’t mean it’s a fake term, 7 stars is just mehhhh, These terms are shit and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Well guess what THEY DO matter in Combat fights because these gives us complete fight breakdowns which heading into this let’s all be respectful and open minded heading into the big finale for this battle !

Last edited:
I have a friend in discord he told me One punch man is better than One Piece and Bleach when it comes to storytelling.
So I started reading OPM, is he correct ?

I have a friend in discord he told me One punch man is better than One Piece and Bleach when it comes to storytelling.
So I started reading OPM, is he correct ?
He is wrong for so many reasons that I'm too lazy to explain.

OPM still has a long, long way to go in order to be even remotely comparable to One Piece and Bleach.

Back