• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023): VUK (X-Men) vs Kris (Deltarune) (Quarter Final-3)

kJDlTty.png
VS
AX9TX60.png

Match Rules:
  • Match rules are stated in the Tournament thread.
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Both have their optional equipment
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at the Desert with an abandoned town (Image)

l11ydth.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
VukUpscales from 538.32 Megajoules = 0.12 Tons
Kris316 Megajoules = 0.07 Tons1 (Psychomaster35)
Inconclusive:7 (DD, Rot, Originlemur, Koopa, Jojo, AlmightyWholesome, LeoEpicGamer)

Last edited:
I’m assuming Vuk just leads with her telekinesis. However, Kris should be able to overpower that thanks to having higher lifting strength. Also, despite the AP disadvantage, Kris should be able to go through that by attacking her soul.

I’d like to hear arguments for Vuk first, however.

Telekinesis won’t work since Kris has higher lifting strength, and Kris is capable of regularly dodging low-mid level danmaku, so hitting them would be difficult. And even if some of their projectiles get sent back to them, they wouldn’t have a problem dodging them. Furthermore, certain ACTs can either lower Vuk’s stats or even make her feel tired, which would make Kris defeating her faster.

TK to attack would work, it wouldn't move her, although I also heard that the weight it's what matters and not the LS, but it could still damage her. I don't think TK is something you can dodge, and Vuk's attack speed with TK is higher than its combat speed. Do the ACTs work in Inorganic Physiology?

How do the soul attacks work?
Basically, whenever they attack, they not only harm the physical body, but the SOUL as well. While it doesn't one-shot, the fact that Vuk has no soul resistance means she will take lots of damage to the point where she might die in a few hits.

Basically, whenever they attack, they not only harm the physical body, but the SOUL as well. While it doesn't one-shot, the fact that Vuk has no soul resistance means she will take lots of damage to the point where she might die in a few hits.
The physical attacks wouldn't do much due to Vuk's immortality, regeneration, stamina and higher durability, but the soul attacks give Kris a huge advantage over Vuk like you said. On the other side, Vuk has a considerable AP advantage due to one-shot characters stronger than Kris, and also has dura neg. So it will be a very quick battle

The physical attacks wouldn't do much due to Vuk's immortality, regeneration, stamina and higher durability, but the soul attacks give Kris a huge advantage over Vuk like you said. On the other side, Vuk has a considerable AP advantage due to one-shot characters stronger than Kris, and also has dura neg. So it will be a very quick battle
Kris may start with soul spam hell

Kris FRA

I will vote Inconclusive, both can almost one-shot each other quickly, Kris with soul hax and Vuk with higher AP and dura neg

I was asked to comment here. Doesn't Kris need to physically hit the target to deal damage, Soul Manipulation or otherwise?
Also, I don't see mention of them being able to deal Soul damage, beyond that they can physically interact with & rip out their own SOUL. & IIRC, it's not like they have magic.

Last edited:
Also, I don't see mention of them being able to deal Soul damage, beyond that they can physically interact with & rip out their own SOUL. & IIRC, it's not like they have magic.
Noelle never does any Soul damage, and yet she scales from other lightners like Berdly and Susie who can harm Kris’ soul, so Kris should pretty much be able to do this as well.

Noelle never does any Soul damage, and yet she scales from other lightners like Berdly and Susie who can harm Kris’ soul, so Kris should pretty much be able to do this as well.
Ya know...
Kris is not monster still

Bump. Vuk's AP was recently upgraded to 538,321,966.049 Joules (9-A+) and the scaling chain, which includes one-shots, is now bigger, so I'm even more inclined to an incon. Btw @DemonicDude, in the OP you gave our votes to Vuk instead of inconclusive

Back