• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023): Gazef Stronoff vs Misako | NEED VOTES !!!!

vrrW29S.png
VS
kcrcN3t.png

Match Rules:
  • Match rules are stated in the Tournament thread.
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Both have their optional equipment
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at the Desert with an abandoned town (Image)

mfwQI6B.png

Result:

Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
🪄Misako:192.46 Megajoules = 0.04 Tons
⚔️Gazef Stronoff:128 megajoules = 0.03 Tons7 (hippo, DD, jojo, gazef. Epic, AnAverageUsername, Arnold)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Voting Misako for AP advantage and her accessories. She has some stuff that would allow her to slow him down to a crawl and paralyze him with electricity, plus her damage boost and speed enhance accessories could really come in handy should he ever decide to stat amp himself. Misako doesn't tire easily, even when facing down a literal horde of fighters every single day, and even then, she can replenish her stamina with items if she is pushed to her limits. Seeing as how one of Gazef's disadvantages is that his abilities take a toll on him stamina-wise while she could easily just keep going without a problem, I think she takes this.

I would vote for Gazef here

the AP difference of the fighters is negligible, and becomes pretty much worthless considering that Gazef can do piercing damage with razors edge

in terms of skill he is considered the most skillful warrior in a kingdom of 9 million people, with an active trained army of 240000 soldiers. he also beat brain unglaus (a swordsman who had never suffered more than a scratch in battle up until that point) in a tournament of the best martial artists in the kingdom.

one of the things that makes me confident in Gazef is his martial arts. abilities such as possibility sense and sense weakness will allow Gazef do judge the difficulty of the fight, which could result in him pulling out his trump card first.

sixfold slash of light allows Gazef to slash an enemy six times with one swing, each of which has piercing damage. other martial arts such as instant counter were fast enough so cut through enemies mid swing, even after Gazef was off balance.

while Gazef would normally suffer from exhaustion build-up from martial arts, in this key he is equip with the gauntlets of endurance, which grant endless stamina. this along with his gauntlet of immortality (which grants mid-low regen) would allow Gazef to outlast Misako, although I believe that the fight would be over quickly due to piercing damage.

Would the accessories even do much here? I mean, they do give her a 10x damage boost and a 6x speed boost but, I dunno if it would matter all that much.

Never got the go-ahead to make that a building level requirement but just in case, let's stick to the regular 2x multiplier.

I see

in any case I still think that Gazef would win due to having sizeable speed amps of his own and being able to attack 6 times at once

You think she could potentially outrange him via throwing everything she can find around the arena at him and using the Bomb Bra to turn them all into bombs?

that would be a good strategy if not for the amulet of immortality.

pretty much any superficial damage Gazef takes will be regenerated, and Misako will eventually tire herself out because of Gazef's endless endurance

also, the fight takes place in the middle of a desert so the area will probably lack a large amount of debris lying around

I was basing it more on the abandoned town aspect of the fight, where she could potentially pick some stuff up there. But there also is the aspect of her inflicting an Ice status effect on him and slowing down his movements so she could get a clean hit on him.

Gazef also has the option of just dodging the projectiles

in terms of actual feats Gazef was confident in dodging a couple of individual projectiles, but was overwhelmed by 30 of them:

The angels loomed before him, one after the after, swinging their swords of scorching red flame. As he evaded and counterattacked and destroyed the angels one after the other, Gazef suddenly felt an intense pain. It felt like he had been struck hard in the belly.

As he looked in the direction of the pain, he saw a group of magic casters casting a spell of some sort.

“Well, if you’re priests, you should act like it. How about a little healing over here!?”

As though to answer Gazef’s jibe, an invisible force smashed into Gazef’s body.

Though the enemy used invisible attacks, Gazef was confident that he could avoid them by reading traces in the air and the looks on his opponent’s faces. That might even have worked, if there were only a few of them.
However, against thirty of those attacks, there was nothing he could do. Just keeping his sword in his hands was taking all his strength.

Back