• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
When even some of the best vigilantes on the block weren't able to stop Misako, the good people at Vought sought to amend the mistakes the other, obviously less brutal, heroes had made. That being, letting the otherwise normal brawling freak go free. Constantly on the run, she would have nowhere to hide, especially with the watchful eye of Black Noir now assigned to them. On a dreary, gritty night, where the world seemed dull, Misako made her way along the streets of New York City, stopping to rest when she saw something in the corner of her eye... just staring at her. But she wasn't impressed. "So what're you supposed to be. Another... uh... what're they called again? Supe?" But he wasted no time with dialogues. He simply rushed at her, and she got her answer. "Finally -- someone who knows when to shut up!"

FkOIUyhWQAIYvUL
10019773.jpg

• SBA
  • Misako scales to 0.04 tons of TNT. Black Noir scales to 0.05749 Tons of TNT.
Misako: SamanPatou, Tonygamerman, jackythejack, RandomGuy2345, jojo123, Dinamic8000, MaidRips (7)
Black Noir:
Incon:

Last edited:
SBA means Misako doesn't have accessories, right?

Anyway, BN has slightly higher AP, while Misako slightly higher LS, were we to consider maximum Class 5, but given that Kimiko rips off the head of an old man, and doesn't even separate it from the body completely, I'm more prone to consider BN being towards the mid or even the low end of the feat, i.e. 2 to 5.5 times weaker than Misako.

That said, stacking everything, I'd say Misako's got both the skill and experience advantage. She is more used at fighting opponents of comparable skill and strength on a daily basis, while BN is mostly an assassin sent after weaker people, and I doubt he has the same routine as Misako, or just the same complessive amount of battles.

The location and time could give him an advantage through stealth mastery and ES, added to his black armor and smoke bombs, but I don't see it as too much of a turning point.
Misako is also a street fighter too, so she's got plenty of stuff and a favorable environment to exploit her ingenuity, weaponry and such, with her experience, acrobatics and agility giving her the ability to keep up.
Also, while BN has higher resilience to wounds, Misako just has better feats in terms of endurance. Lastly, I'd say Misako's unorthodox yet effective fighting style would throw BN off balance, since afaik he's never faced one who fights that way, and because of his character and life experience, he probably isn't expecting a girl like her to be so strong, tough and capable.

Back