• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 BloodBorne characters?

Just a question, in the BB wikia its state that the Great Ones are "Multi dimensional beings that can exist across several planes of existence" is this true? if it is, this doesn't qualifies then to be at least high 2-A or even 1-C to 1-B?

Thanks for the attention =D

link to the wiki -> http://bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Ones

You'd be able to make a much stronger case for it if all we didn't have to go on was a single statement on a Wiki page. In-game lore quotes would be nice.

Even then, it should be demonstrated, or at least implied, that "dimensions" in the context of Bloodborne operate similarly to our conception of Dimensions as it pertains to our Tiering system (which, admittedly, it at least kinda seems to.) Sometimes, dimensions is used to simply refer to different universes or realities, is what I'm getting at.

In any case, I'm not sure whether this would scale to anyone we see doing anything meaningful in the verse, so...

I will see if I can find any ingame evidence, IF I can find it this would mean a possible revision tread?

That... is at least Low 2-C, no? I'd think? Maybe even higher. But like, who scales, Oedon?

I guess... technically the Hunter would, after becoming a Great One, but we never really see them fight anything at that point, so its kinda hard to tell how itd work in a Versus thread, I think.

then again I do the exact same thing for Dragon's Dogma so I guess I'm one to talk

...whoa

First, though, the scans/quotes/what-have-you are required, of course.

The Everlasting said:
Hilarious thing is, there's a statement in the Japanese version of Bloodborne that the Great Ones are higher dimensional beings.
do you have that statement? or at least the part of the game where we can find it?

I mean, it's way too vague to scale anyone to it anyway, and the game itself doesn't treat them as such.

Bloodborne is... weird.

It has at least one higher dimension and a 2-B multiverse, but the lack of information about where the Great Ones come from makes it difficult to confirm if they are or not actual 4-D beings. The comic may change that (I really hope it does).

It also should be added that Great Ones have to "descend " from their world in order to come to the waking world.

The comic does hint more to them being extradimensional, the Moonside Lake specifically is described as a place between worlds where time buckles and folds, though this alone is not enough proof

Well the story is based on Lovecraft so I wouldn't be suprise if they turn out to be Higher dimensional beings

The problem that I see is even if there is enough evidence I don't see how that would work in the games, like The Hunter would be tier 1 for defeating beings like Amygdala, Rom, Moon Presence, etc..? even though he doens't show any "extraordinary" feats???

Really all we need if for one of them to showcase something that would qualify as clear cut higher dimensional and basically everything would scale including rhe hunter for killing them

They are other-dimensional, not higher dimensional in the geometric sense.

The Japanese version of bloodborne does actually have a statement that theyre higher dimensional, on top of a lot of talk of higher existence in both the Japanese and English translations of the game

Back