• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Bayonetta : Massive Upgrades

Yeah i mean it encompasses the 2A structure at once or just the universes in the 2A structure
Ginnungagap acts as the bulk containing all universes.

Think of each individual universe as an island, and the ocean separating each universe being ginnungagap.

Ginnungagap acts as the bulk containing all universes.

Think of each individual universe as an island, and the ocean separating each universe being ginnungagap.
So.. ginnungagap is containing/encompasses the universes just like universe encompasses earth/planet

So.. ginnungagap is containing/encompasses the universes just like universe encompasses earth/planet
kayne-west-selfie.gif

Tbf even if Ginnungagap contains only one universe it's still low 1-C anyways if the difference between Ginnungagap and the 4-D universe is similar to the 4-D universe and the 3-D Earth, which it's uncountable. So yea I agree with this thread.

Agree with this too.

Tho, just a question real quick. For a 2-A structure being “small” in comparison to something else to make the latter Low 1-C, how small would it need to be in order to suggest qualitative superiority and not just simply containing it as a bigger 4-D?

Agree with this too.

Tho, just a question real quick. For a 2-A structure being “small” in comparison to something else to make the latter Low 1-C, how small would it need to be in order to suggest qualitative superiority and not just simply containing it as a bigger 4-D?
Well, just… small, Kukui.

An infinite amount of universes (or just an infinite structure) takes up an infinite space. The smallest infinity to encompass a countable infinity (Low 2-C) is Low 1-C. That’s why you don’t need a 2-A cosmology for a 5-D rating. Just how we as 3-D beings exist, and are surrounded in a 4-D axis (the universe), the same thing would apply infinitely, lest they remain on the same plane.

Well, just… small, Kukui.

An infinite amount of universes (or just an infinite structure) takes up an infinite space. The smallest infinity to encompass a countable infinity (Low 2-C) is Low 1-C. That’s why you don’t need a 2-A cosmology for a 5-D rating. Just how we as 3-D beings exist, and are surrounded in a 4-D axis (the universe), the same thing would apply infinitely, lest they remain on the same plane.

Okay, so what would be the difference between this and just containing 4-D structures as just “Larger 4-D”

I agree with the upgrade as I said, I’m only asking for future reference as I want to understand what the difference would be is all

Okay, so what would be the difference between this and just containing 4-D structures as just “Larger 4-D”

I agree with the upgrade as I said, I’m only asking for future reference as I want to understand what the difference would be is all
Well, again, for an infinite amount of space with four spatial axes to be contained in something, it would need a 5th axis to be embedded on. Unless the verse specifically says it doesn’t, I suppose.

I don’t think you can have something encompass an infinite space without you trivializing its existence. Especially since the art book goes out of its way to establish the way it encompasses all worlds is how the universe does earth.

Well, again, for an infinite amount of space with four spatial axes to be contained in something, it would need a 5th axis to be embedded on. Unless the verse specifically says it doesn’t, I suppose.

I don’t think you can have something encompass an infinite space without you trivializing its existence. Especially since the art book goes out of its way to establish the way it encompasses all worlds is how the universe does earth.
so from what I understand
to contain an infinite amount of 3d stuff you need to be a higher level of infinite thus 4d
and in this case an infinite amount 4d stuff is contained in something thus that thing must be a higher infinity thus 5d

Back