• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Bayonetta : Massive Upgrades

well the second one certainly clears up all the misunderstanding

I have read this very thoroughly. Gone through every possible observation, questioned my spiritual, mental, and physical selves on this path to enlightenment…and I find folly in this thread.

That folly being…Tony.

He needs to be EXORCISED from this THREAD and sent back to the FOUL PLACE HE CAME.

Outside of that, I agree with the Thread.

I have read this very thoroughly. Gone through every possible observation, questioned my spiritual, mental, and physical selves on this path to enlightenment…and I find folly in this thread.

That folly being…Tony.

He needs to be EXORCISED from this THREAD and sent back to the FOUL PLACE HE CAME.
Tony must perish for fandoms to survive. It is the only way. He must be burned in the Flames of Olympus.

We’ve got a lot of staff agreements. Although it hasn’t been a day, I honestly think this is fine to add now.

Just encompasses not will make that structure low 1C. That structure must make the 2A structure is just small portion compare to it

It explicitly states Ginnungagap’s relationship to the other worlds is how the universe envelopes the earth. That is making each world small in comparison.
Then fine i think

But are ginnungagap is encompasses the 2A structure or just universe in 2A structure, because i read this scan, is like say the universe in chaos world is encompassing by ginnungagap so they can travel the multiverse through ginnungagap, so multiverse in here like planets and ginnungagap is the vacum space that encompasses the planets

"You could say that the loading screens are traveling the multiverse through Ginnungagap."

I have no idea what you just said.
I mean the ginnungagap is encompassing the 2A structure (chaos world)
Or just universes that contain in the 2A structure
because:
because i read this scan, is like say the universe in chaos world is encompassing by ginnungagap so they can travel the multiverse through ginnungagap, so multiverse in here like planets and ginnungagap is the vacum space that encompasses the planets

Back