• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 characters in the new tiering system

Youtube and TikTok powerscaling is an entirely alien world compared to what goes down here.
People get so emotionally attached to characters to verses they haven't even ingested. I almost get a bit annoyed with it truth to be told. Shinza Bansho is one victim of it, that verse is so well written, with so much lore, in-depth characters, cool fights, and plot twists but all it's associated with is Hajun and powerscaling that rised around 2022
The official Shinza reddit and discord hate powerscalers as well which makes it worse
I think SCP is the worst offender of this.
People wank this verse so bad it's actually disgusting.
"True author solos fiction LMAOO" What's gonna be next "True form true author"?
What's worse is that every week there is new "the strongest SCP ever".

Imao, whenever I come across a wheeI-tournament type short that has an SCP character, I aIways see peopIe spamming in the comments that that X-character solos
I even remember some battle-boarding wikis creating their own God's just for the sake of it.
I can't remember what the name of a specific one is that was used on YouTube and TikTok videos.

I even remember some battle-boarding wikis creating their own God's just for the sake of it.
I can't remember what the name of a specific one is that was used on YouTube and TikTok videos.
There was this one reddit story character named Auren who was wanked to IRL, wont be surprised if some people had their religious beliefs challenged by that character

There was this one reddit story character named Auren who was wanked to IRL, wont be surprised if some people had their religious beliefs challenged by that character
I completely forgot about this one lol. Just goes to show how forgettable these kind of characters actually are.

Back