• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Three Women, One Bond (Horrorclix vs 007)

So this will be a tricky one but eh. Three witches and Bond stumble into a bar and a fight breaks out.

Rules

• Bond has no vehicles but does have 9-B to 9-A weapons (because his opponent is a stone wall).
  • They are able to leave the bar, which is surrounded by forest.
  • Speed is =
Result
Bond Spam Continues:

Horrorclix gets a win (not counting Snookums):

People stop commenting like most of my threads and I eventually forget about it:

Ok. I was going to vote BUT James may be getting a buff. It wouldn't affect much but it could affect the witches hurting him

Back