• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter (Not Who You Think) vs James Bond (On foot)

Field Agent vs James Bond

Rules

• Field Agent is 9-C with 9-B weapons. James is 9-B with 9-B weapons.
Results
Guy with some issues:

A guy who like women to much: 1

Incon:

PS
Why doesn´t Bond have martial arts or stealth mastery on his first key?

Ok so from what I've seen it's a pretty close match.

But I don't see what counter field agent has to Bond's gadgets, the golden Gun and the Phoenix

For starters, he's gonna get completely blown out of the water by the sheer randomness of Bond's gadgets. Then the Samurai which is nigh-impossible to dodge chips him down and then a few golden Gun shots to the head finish him off.

He's no doubt skilled but he lacks the sheer experience and battle intelligence Bond has. So basically, James outskills and chips him down with superior weaponry and gadgets

Golden Gun is normal. Samurai may be Light speed but it hasn't really been fully determined yet so we use it as base weapon speed.

Yeah but I mean good luck dodging against an experienced expert marksman forever. What I meant by normal speed, I meant a normal pistol speed. We use machine gun speed for the samurai

Back