• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those who lost to Alakazam: Sirzech vs Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.Im making it ultimate lille. It will be more interesting that way.

Yes he literally 1 shots since this guy has no regen,also nothing implies he can't use the previous version of the X-Axis which comes from his wings,I see no reason why he can't do that especially since Trompete is the same thing except it has the range of an entire city.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yes he literally 1 shots since this guy has no regen,also nothing implies he can't use the previous version of the X-Axis which comes from his wings,I see no reason why he can't do that especially since Trompete is the same thing except it has the range of an entire city.
Let's say that its OoC for him to use tbe previous version after evolving. He becomes pretty proud of his light.

Well. There are some problems with this.

1. Is that this is "transformed Sirzechs" which means his true form. Which is:

Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction: Sirzechs' true form. He can convert himself into the Power of Destruction that destroys everything regardless of his will.

Where he transforms into power of destruction, which is kind of like energy. He doesn't have a body.

2. We are starting from 4km away so...sirzech scopes i guess.

3. Sirzechs can also 1 shot this guy.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't think Sirzechs can interact with Lille.
Well, in his profile it says he has non physical interaction, plus EE and spatial manipulation. I legit thought PoD would harm Lille

Firephoenixearl said:
Well. There are some problems with this.
1. Is that this is "transformed Sirzechs" which means his true form. Which is:

Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction: Sirzechs' true form. He can convert himself into the Power of Destruction that destroys everything regardless of his will.

Where he transforms into power of destruction, which is kind of like energy. He doesn't have a body.

2. We are starting from 4km away so...sirzech scopes i guess.

3. Sirzechs can also 1 shot this guy.

Cool. Trompete just erases whatever is in its range, even souls

It's for spirits, which is already in Bleach and the characters can't touch Lille. That PoD has to actually hit to do damage. Same with spatial manipulation, and I'm not sure how that allows him to touch Lille.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's for spirits, which is already in Bleach and the characters can't touch Lille. That PoD has to actually hit to do damage. Same with spatial manipulation, and I'm not sure how that allows him to touch Lille.
Lilie is more "non corporeal" than spirits? Stomp then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back