• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those two Perfect Bastards that Beaten Main Protagonists alone is gonna be a Wild Ride!

Lord JJJ said:
she summoning an Omnipresent spirit
who that can take long time?
It doesn't take a long time. But it still takes longer than a person staring at you, well, staring.

yorihime needs take our her gun, **** it then shoot just to kill jiren while jirens gun is already pointed at her forehead at the start of the match

"She can easily create, manipulate and erase entire dreams, with single ones being capable of containing infinite realms like the Netherworld of the Land of the Backdoor. Her casual danmaku attacks can create dozen of them at once. As she rules and manages the entire Dream World on her own, she should be able to control the dreams of every single person capable of dreaming, though it is unclear if she can do so all at once."

From doremy profile

Bummel said:
"She can easily create, manipulate and erase entire dreams, with single ones being capable of containing infinite realms like the Netherworld of the Land of the Backdoor. Her casual danmaku attacks can create dozen of them at once. As she rules and manages the entire Dream World on her own, she should be able to control the dreams of every single person capable of dreaming, though it is unclear if she can do so all at once."
From doremy profile
That's... High 3-A. Unless there's more to it than that.

That's... High 3-A. Unless there's more to it than that.

Since in touhou space cannot be seprated from time,that infinite realm is space-time

No if you want to make CRT only doremy and above(lunarian and hecatia) should scale

Youkai like yukari only have low 2C feats

Planck69 said:
I'd like to point out how none of those are even remotely mentioned on any of their profiles but I'll leave that honor to someone else. Destroying infinite space and creating infinite realms or even an infinite number of those realms is High 3-A without further context so most of that scaling chain already doesn't impress me. Because if even half of this were true then the higher end Youkai would already be 2-C.

Summoning something and that thing attacking or literally doing anything isn't as fast as someone who's already looking at you staring harder.
The things that I mentioned are already in their profiles hehe~ Doremy:

"She can easily create, manipulate and erase entire dreams, with single ones being capable of containing infinite realms like the Netherworld of the Land of the Backdoor."

Consider that space and time cannot be separated by WoG, and thus manipulate/create space is equal to manipulate time, you can confirm what I'm saying here da-ze~

So Doremy's feat is not just High 3-A as you are saying, hehe~, and the scaling makes Yorihime someone equal to Jiren in power considering it~

"Because if even half of this were true then the higher end Youkai would already be 2-C."

Uhhm, literally what?

It's not like Yorihime can resist it, and also she can get away from him and summon a god to defeat him da-ze~

Lord JJJ said:
that why touhou characters is high 3A possible low 2C
in that logic doremy should ne High 3A possible 2C
Then have somebody make the CRT before this thread can continue. A part of me would say that those realms likely share a single timeline, which is the only way they can be Low 2-C with those AP justifications but I'll wait for an actual expert on the verse to explain it to me.

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
Hey, what about my chain scaling that basically puts Yorihime to the same lvl as Jiren and many other characters in DB?

I mean, it's not like you are literally ignoring all the chain scaling that supports Yorihime's power, riight~?

I can copypaste it here again, and add some explanations da-ze~

Yorihime = Toyohime >= Junko >>> Eirin (Who is far superior to someone which have parallel timelines) >>>> Sagume >>>> Doremy (Who created two infinite realms in the Dream World [Create 2 infinite spatio-temporal spaces >>> half 2-C scaling]) >>> Yukari >= Okina (Who has control over an infinite space) >> Yuugi >>> Kasen >> Suika (Who destroyed an infinite space) >= Miko >> Futo >> Seiga (Which easily can create infinite worlds) >= Average Oni = Flandre >>> Remilia >>> Sakuya = Reimu >> Marisa >= Baseline

And Why an avarage oni is = flandre >>>>>>> remilia

Vampire is stated as strongest youkai race, have power as strong as oni and have speed as fast as tengu

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
The things that I mentioned are already in their profiles hehe~ Doremy:

"She can easily create, manipulate and erase entire dreams, with single ones being capable of containing infinite realms like the Netherworld of the Land of the Backdoor."

Consider that space and time cannot be separated by WoG, and thus manipulate/create space is equal to manipulate time, you can confirm what I'm saying here da-ze~

So Doremy's feat is not just High 3-A as you are saying, hehe~, and the scaling makes Yorihime someone equal to Jiren in power considering it~

"Because if even half of this were true then the higher end Youkai would already be 2-C."

Uhhm, literally what?

It's not like Yorihime can resist it, and also she can get away from him and summon a god to defeat him da-ze~
The AP justification for Doremy would make her 2-C if those realms held separate spacetimes but I'll see if this can be explained better.

And regarding getting away from a stare when you start in-front of each other's faces.....

Natsu Laughs

You can look on touhou explanation blog (is out of date though) there is explanation about otherworld being a separate universe,have their own space-time,have their own law of physics etc

Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
that why touhou characters is high 3A possible low 2C
in that logic doremy should ne High 3A possible 2C
Then have somebody make the CRT before this thread can continue. A part of me would say that those realms likely share a single timeline, which is the only way they can be Low 2-C with those AP justifications but I'll wait for an actual expert on the verse to explain it to me.
It's written in her profile: "Her casual danmaku attacks can create dozen of them at once." So even if the infinite realms share the same timeline (dream), Doremy can makes dozens with her casual attacks

Maybe I am trying to make a CRT about this later but I prefer someone else who is more knowledgeable about touhou do this

Lord JJJ said:
It's written in her profile: "Her casual danmaku attacks can create dozen of them at once." So even if the infinite realms share the same timeline (dream), Doremy can makes dozens with her casual attacks
You do realize that multiple 3-A or High 3-A realms sharing a timeline is just baseline Low 2-C, right? A single universe in Dragon Ball is made up of three to four tier 3 realms but no one is arguing for 2-C BoG god-tiers.

Bummel said:
You can look on touhou explanation blog (is out of date though) there is explanation about otherworld being a separate universe,have their own space-time,have their own law of physics etc
Yeah but who would scale to that anyway? Most of them are Low 2-C. It could be reffering to them being able to destroy those realms but only one at a time cause that's the only logical explanation for them being Low 2-C despite this.

Lord JJJ said:
Multiple High 3A possible Low 2C realms is High 3A possible 2C if I am not mistake
If they shared the same timeline then with no further context they are High 3-A on their own and Low 2-C in conjuction with the added temporal dimension.

In Touhou, if you create space, you will create time with it, because space and time cannot be separated

Let's close the topic now, until there is a CRT a about it

Why must every tier 2 match involving Dragon Ball be derailed into a discussion about their and the opponents ratings?

Lord JJJ said:
In Touhou, if you create space, you will create time with it, because space and time cannot be separated
Well yes that's still true but those infinite realms can still share the same space-time. Hence why it's only baseline Low 2-C at a glance.

Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
Well yes that's still true but those infinite realms can still share the same space-time. Hence why it's only baseline Low 2-C at a glance.
But they are dreams, dreams do not share the same space-time

Bummel said:
Every single otherworld in touhou have they own space-time
Well that's all well and good but this match can't be added until someone makes a CRT for who does and doesn't scale. Until we're sure of who's 2-C and who isn't then this won't be going anywhere.

Well that's all well and good but this match can't be added until someone makes a CRT for who does and doesn't scale. Until we're sure of who's 2-C and who isn't then this won't be going anywhere.

That's true

Back