• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those two Perfect Bastards that Beaten Main Protagonists alone is gonna be a Wild Ride!

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Danmaku, Master Swordswoma, easily absorbs knowledge and gains new skills, Weather Manipulation, Summoning (Can summon gods to obtain various abilities, such as Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Purification, and Attack Reflection; can be possessed by gods to increase her statistics), Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm Phantoms and Evil Spirits with her regular attacks), Dimensional Travel (Can break through Otherworlds), Enhanced Senses (Has smell superior to a dog's. Can smell death), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Lunarians are immune the effects of the true Moon, which can drive humans insane and kill them if they look at it) and Probability Manipulation (Yorihime has so much fortune that it cannot be reduced), Immortality (Type 1)"

there is nothing about higher dimensional existence

Jiren FRA. Believe it or not he's 1,000s of times baseline at full power (I'm working on something). He can literally look at her and one shot.

Jirens AP is enough to stomp her, right?
And since she has no Regenerationn and no immortality, she is stared at and explodes.

Vote Jiren.

This is the same person who stopped Junko, a litteral goddess who is one of the strongest force in Hell, the Hell people below her have power to create infinite amount of otherworlds. The youkai of boundaries, Yukari Yakumo who can manipulate all boundaries said that Toyohime, the older sister of Yorihime was far stronger than her.

And why do you think she would be one shot by Jiren and not just shrug it off like nothing, is it because she's a girl, if so then this is getting kinda sexist, dont you think.

Kodai no Kami said:
This is the same person who stopped Junko, a litteral goddess who is one of the strongest force in Hell, the Hell people below her have power to create infinite amount of otherworlds. The youkai of boundaries, Yukari Yakumo who can manipulate all boundaries said that Toyohime, the older sister of Yorihime was far stronger than her.
And why do you think she would be one shot by Jiren and not just shrug it off like nothing, is it because she's a girl, if so then this is getting kinda sexist, dont you think.
Jiren is thousands of times (lowballed) more powerful than Infinite Zamasu who surpassed an infinite space time continuum and was going to affect even more infinite space time continuums.

Also he literally stares as an attack

Also why are you assuming that we believe a character would get tragically destroyed due to her gender??? Dafuq? There's at least five women in DBS alone that would utterly Stomp Jiren. Please take that somewhere else.

BlindPertinentAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-small

his full potential is straight up 2-C but the form he is referring to is baseline low-2C

the "punching really fast" isn't his glare he uses that right after he glared at MUI Goku

>Sees that sexist comment thing

Mate, wtf.

Anyway Jiren FRA unless Saikou pops up and changes my mind or so-

Wait there's 5 women who'd stomp Jiren? I'm actually shocked by that. Who are they? Only one that comes to mind is Majin 21 but I'm likely wrong.

But yeah Jiren FRA easily. Mess up that mary sue bitch kindly

Bummel said:
Actually yorihime scalling is

Yorihime > toyohime  sagume > doremy > dream world > yukari > suika > baseline
not really Although it was Suika who performed the feat, but did it with tremendous ease, according to Aya's words, any oni is able to do that feat.

Yorihime  toyohime > sagume > doremy > dream world > yukari > suika > Kasen > Miko > Average Hermit  Average Oni > baseline

Ciruno Fortes said:
>Sees that sexist comment thing
Mate, wtf.

Anyway Jiren FRA unless Saikou pops up and changes my mind or so-

Wait there's 5 women who'd stomp Jiren? I'm actually shocked by that. Who are they? Only one that comes to mind is Majin 21 but I'm likely wrong.

But yeah Jiren FRA easily. Mess up that mary sue bitch kindly
Female Angels but there's actually 4

In fact, the important question is how Yorihime is only low 2C and not 2C, although she is more powerfull than Doremy that can destroy or create a dream easily, and the dream has several Low 2C realms and it is possible that she is able even to control more than one dream and we can not forget his hax's, I don't see how Jerin can handle this

Mickey1940 said:
Lyncario said:
Yorihime reflects Jiren's attacks.
she needs to summon something first, which isn't gonna happen before Jiren glares her into oblivion
Yorihime is unquantifiably above Baseline while even Base Jiren is far, FAR beyond that
Uhhh, why do I always hear that DB characters are far above baseline?

I mean, idk if I forgot something, but as I see the scaling, they are just some 6 or 10 times above baseline, not something far above Yorihime's power.

Even so, Yorihime has better abilities than Jiren, and it's not like she can get blitzed before summoning a god considering the speed equalized and that even in a danmaku fight she can do this faster.

I vote Yorihime~

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
Mickey1940 said:
Lyncario said:
Yorihime reflects Jiren's attacks.
she needs to summon something first, which isn't gonna happen before Jiren glares her into oblivion
Yorihime is unquantifiably above Baseline while even Base Jiren is far, FAR beyond that
Uhhh, why do I always hear that DB characters are far above baseline?
I mean, idk if I forgot something, but as I see the scaling, they are just some 6 or 10 times above baseline, not something far above Yorihime's power.

Even so, Yorihime has better abilities than Jiren, and it's not like she can get blitzed before summoning a god considering the speed equalized and that even in a danmaku fight she can do this faster.

I vote Yorihime~
LOL

6 or 10 times Lol thats literally impossible if both SSJB and SSJBKKx20 are both Low 2-C and thats just a small jump

You then need to realize that Jiren scales far above that and you have Ultra Instinct Omen and Mastered Ultra Instinct.

Paradisum said:
Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren = MUI Goku >>>> 3rd UIO Goku >> SSJ2 Kefla >> 2nd UIO Goku > 1st UIO Goku > Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline
The scaling is literally above in the thread thanks to Paradisum

Keep in mind Goku SSJB surpassed his 2nd UIO power in his rematch to Jiren so the chain is actually much larger.

Yeah yeah~

Why they are "1,000s of times baseline" in first place? Why that scaling makes DB chars of that level?

Most important, those scaling and numbers has a real value outside of DBS? I don't see the chain scaling as something that really makes then 1000 of times above baseline da-ze~, and it is really established that the scaling is as you showed? I don't think so~

If that's true, then prove my mistake da-ze~

AwkguyDB said:
Paradisum said:
Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren = MUI Goku >>>> 3rd UIO Goku >> SSJ2 Kefla >> 2nd UIO Goku > 1st UIO Goku > Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline
The scaling is literally above in the thread thanks to Paradisum
Is not like I can't make a similar scaling like this one, hahaha~

Yorihime = Toyohime >= Junko >>> Eirin >>>> Sagume >>>> Doremy >>> Yukari >= Okina >> Yuugi >>> Kasen >> Suika >= Miko >> Futo >> Seiga >= Average Oni = Flandre >>> Remilia >>> Sakuya = Reimu >> Marisa >= Baseline

Yorihime is thousands (if not millions) of times above baseline da-ze~, hahaha~

Back