• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those two Perfect Bastards that Beaten Main Protagonists alone is gonna be a Wild Ride!

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
AwkguyDB said:
Paradisum said:
Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren = MUI Goku >>>> 3rd UIO Goku >> SSJ2 Kefla >> 2nd UIO Goku > 1st UIO Goku > Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline
The scaling is literally above in the thread thanks to Paradisum
Is not like I can't make a similar scaling like this one, hahaha~
Yorihime = Toyohime >= Junko >>> Eirin >>>> Sagume >>>> Doremy >>> Yukari >= Okina >> Yuugi >>> Kasen >> Suika >= Miko >> Futo >> Seiga >= Average Oni = Flandre >>> Remilia >>> Sakuya = Reimu >> Marisa >= Baseline

Yorihime is thousands (if not millions) of times above baseline da-ze~, hahaha~
Man, your scaling is totally wrong

Yorihime = Toyohime >> Sagume >>>>> Doremy >> Yukari > Suika > Kasen >>> Miko >>> Seiga >= Average Oni >>>> Baseline

Lord JJJ said:
Man, your scaling is totally wrong

Yorihime = Toyohime >> Sagume >>>>> Doremy >> Yukari > Suika > Kasen >>> Miko >>> Seiga >= Average Oni >>>> Baseline
I don't think so, with the other characters it's even more filled da-ze~

I don't think so, you can see the chain scaling that puts Yorihime equal to Jiren in power da-ze~, and yeah, she has hax and can stomp Jiren via this and sheer AP, hahaha~

Yorihime  toyohime  sagume >> Doremy >>>> a single dream world (have atleast 2 infinite space-time realm/dimension)

Low-balled :

Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren >>>> 3rd UIO Goku >> SSJ2 Kefla >> 2nd UIO Goku >> 1st UIO Goku >> Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline ( if the each person was only 20x stronger than their predecessor Jiren would be 3200000x baseline )

Most likely one

Gogeta( 2-C ) > Broly > Beerus Ôëñ Jiren ( unquantifiably high into low-2C )

Jiren has the advantage in AP. I will not argue with this, but Jiren has no way to survive from Yorihime's Hax.

I also see Jerin is closer to being hundreds of times even thousands of times higher than the baseline only

If base Goku endures Jiren's attacks thanks to his stamina he owns, of course Yorihime can do that too

Yorihime has enough stamina to withstand blows from Jiren before using his hax and defeating Jiren

If the speed was not equal, this would be stomp

Lord JJJ said:
If base Goku endures Jiren's attacks thanks to his stamina he owns, of course Yorihime can do that too
Yorihime has enough stamina to withstand blows from Jiren before using his hax and defeating Jiren

If the speed was not equal, this would be stomp
Stamina would only help if she were even somewhat comparable. As it stands, Jiren is dozens to hundreds of times more powerful at the very least. And Base Goku enduring attacks from a clearly very exhausted Jiren is in no way any indicator that Yorihime would be able to do so as well. As such Yorihime gets destroyed the moment the fight begins.

In other words, she gets glared to oblivion before she can summon anything (which is literally her only option here).

Voting for Jiren.

In fact, Dragon ball is a film where physical prowess has been put on top. Yukari had once stated that physical attacks such as shooting, cutting, slashing, stabbing, punching did not affect her. So how could Yorihime who could defeat Yukari get hurt by Jiren's physical attacks ???

This make no sens We have seen Goku many times stand up thanks to our stamina against those who are tens or hundreds of times stronger than him and in the tournament of power we saw that he has stamina far exceeding this level so much that only in his base take attacks from Jiren if saying that our very high stamina will works just against a opponent with comparable strength that contrasts with many things in Dragon Ball

I don't think it takes too long to summon an Omnipresent spirite and that is what Yorihime does

Lord JJJ said:
This make no sens We have seen Goku many times stand up thanks to our stamina against those who are tens or hundreds of times stronger than him and in the tournament of power we saw that he has stamina far exceeding this level so much that only in his base take attacks from Jiren if saying that our very high stamina will works just against a opponent with comparable strength that contrasts with many things in Dragon Ball

I don't think it takes too long to summon an Omnipresent spirite and that is what Yurihami does

Yorihime, not Yurihame :))))

Akrhd098 said:
In fact, Dragon ball is a film where physical prowess has been put on top. Yukari had once stated that physical attacks such as shooting, cutting, slashing, stabbing, punching did not affect her. So how could Yorihime who could defeat Yukari get hurt by Jiren's physical attacks ???
But Yukari and Yarihami are not the same kind of creatures
Yukari is Youkai and Yorihime is Lunarian

Paradisum said:
"if speed was not equal"
how fast is she first (give a rough estimate)
If the dream world is multi-multi-solar systems in size : Jiren is far far faster than Yorihime

If the dream world is Multi-Universes in size : Yorihime is far far faster than Jiren

Doremy Sweet can easily create, control and erase all dreams, with the only ones capable of containing infinite realms such as Netherworld of the Land of the Backdoor. But Yorihime could still easily step out of that world. So her speed is faster than Jiren

Akrhd098 said:
NLF. You're gonna have me somehow believe that this claim made by someone who was fighting people far weaker than what even pushes Jiren means that she'll somehow be unaffected by his attacks? Even ignoring his far larger scaling chain, scaling to half a 2-C feat is still beyond anything Yorihime could muster up.

And you're trying to convince me that glaring at someone would take more time than her deciding to summon something, choosing what she summons and having it appear and attack Jiren? When they literally start facing each other with both of them knowing that they're in a fight?

Pathetic Jiren

Akrhd098 said:

Actually you can't scalling youkai physiology to lunarian,youkai immune to physical attack due to good Regenerationn and their mind located in mental layer which is above physical layer.

just to clear up the speed thing reimu : somewhere around two trillion times the speed of light , MFTL+ Lets say yorihime is 1000x faster ( just to prove a point ) making her 2 quadrillion times FTL. Jiren: scales from whis' speed which is 498 quadrillion. Beerus is 3/4th the speed of whis and Jiren is comparable to Beerus

Paradisum said:
Low-balled :
Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren >>>> 3rd UIO Goku >> SSJ2 Kefla >> 2nd UIO Goku >> 1st UIO Goku >> Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline ( if the each person was only 20x stronger than their predecessor Jiren would be 3200000x baseline )

Most likely one

Gogeta( 2-C ) > Broly > Beerus Ôëñ Jiren ( unquantifiably high into low-2C )
Equal to Yorihime's AP, who is as you sayed, 3200000x baseline (Lowball), hahaha~

It's not like all those number has a real value outside of DBS, right? Unless, you can prove it da-ze~

Equal to Yorihime's AP, who is as you sayed, 3200000x baseline (Lowball), hahaha~

It's not like all those number has a real value outside of DBS, right? Unless, you can prove it da-ze~
OK, I think you're trolling at this point. The numbers are valid because that's how many times stronger than baseline Jiren is than a baseline Low 2-C i.e. Infinite Zamasu (I've seen other scaling chains put him at 20 million times baseline but let's ignore those for a moment). Not only that but the fact that he scales to half of 2-C is why Yorihime isn't really scratching that.

And unlike Tohou, we can can somewhat lowball an actual AP value given that the Dragon Ball series mostly works with numerical multipliers and not just "Oh wow, they're insanely powerful".

and that was just a super lowballed version and it is unlikely to be the right scaling chain because of the Gogeta version

the gogeta chain is way better and more believable.

Planck69 said:
Akrhd098 said:
NLF. You're gonna have me somehow believe that this claim made by someone who was fighting people far weaker than what even pushes Jiren means that she'll somehow be unaffected by his attacks? Even ignoring his far larger scaling chain, scaling to half a 2-C feat is still beyond anything Yorihime could muster up.
And you're trying to convince me that glaring at someone would take more time than her deciding to summon something, choosing what she summons and having it appear and attack Jiren? When they literally start facing each other with both of them knowing that they're in a fight?

Pathetic Jiren
Hey, what about my chain scaling that basically puts Yorihime to the same lvl as Jiren and many other characters in DB?

I mean, it's not like you are literally ignoring all the chain scaling that supports Yorihime's power, riight~?

I can copypaste it here again, and add some explanations da-ze~

Yorihime = Toyohime >= Junko >>> Eirin (Who is far superior to someone which have parallel timelines) >>>> Sagume >>>> Doremy (Who created two infinite realms in the Dream World [Create 2 infinite spatio-temporal spaces >>> half 2-C scaling]) >>> Yukari >= Okina (Who has control over an infinite space) >> Yuugi >>> Kasen >> Suika (Who destroyed an infinite space) >= Miko >> Futo >> Seiga (Which easily can create infinite worlds) >= Average Oni = Flandre >>> Remilia >>> Sakuya = Reimu >> Marisa >= Baseline

Also, remember that this battle is with speed equalized, Yorihime already summoned various gods in a battle without any delay, it's not like with Jiren she would take some time to do it, even when she already have experience in this type of fighting and already showed that she can do this so fast, right?

Code:
Doremy (Who created two infinite realms in the Dream World [Create 2 infinite spatio-temporal spaces >>> half 2-C scaling
yet doremy is only low 2C. i wonder what went wrong ._.

Planck69 said:

OK, I think you're trolling at this point. The numbers are valid because that's how many times stronger than baseline Jiren is than a baseline Low 2-C i.e. Infinite Zamasu (I've seen other scaling chains put him at 20 million times baseline but let's ignore those for a moment). Not only that but the fact that he scales to half of 2-C is why Yorihime isn't really scratching that.
And unlike Tohou, we can can somewhat lowball an actual AP value given that the Dragon Ball series mostly works with numerical multipliers and not just "Oh wow, they're insanely powerful".
As I asking, those numbers has a real value outside of DB? I'm not asking you how far the characters would be via this, I'm asking you if this is not something in-universe, because I think it tbh. And btw, Yorihime scales to someone who created two infinite realms with relative ease, something far superior to a "half 2-C" feat imo da-ze~

Yeah yeah~, You still didn't answered my question, why those numerical multipliers wouldn't be an in-universe value?

Paradisum said:
Doremy (Who created two infinite realms in the Dream World [Create 2 infinite spatio-temporal spaces >>> half 2-C scaling
yet doremy is only low 2C. i wonder what went wrong ._.
Maybe because those profiles are lowballed, hahaha~

I mean, it's not like you are literally ignoring all the chain scaling that supports Yorihime's power, riight~?
I can copypaste it here again, and add some explanations da-ze~

Yorihime = Toyohime >= Junko >>> Eirin (Who is far superior to someone which have parallel timelines) >>>> Sagume >>>> Doremy (Who created two infinite realms in the Dream World [Create 2 infinite spatio-temporal spaces >>> half 2-C scaling]) >>> Yukari >= Okina (Who has control over an infinite space) >> Yuugi >>> Kasen >> Suika (Who destroyed an infinite space) >= Miko >> Futo >> Seiga (Which easily can create infinite worlds) >= Average Oni = Flandre >>> Remilia >>> Sakuya = Reimu >> Marisa >= Baseline

Also, remember that this battle is with speed equalized, Yorihime already summoned various gods in a battle without any delay, it's not like with Jiren she would take some time to do it, even when she already have experience in this type of fighting and already showed that she can do this so fast, right?

I'd like to point out how none of those are even remotely mentioned on any of their profiles but I'll leave that honor to someone else. Destroying infinite space and creating infinite realms or even an infinite number of those realms is High 3-A without further context so most of that scaling chain already doesn't impress me. Because if even half of this were true then the higher end Youkai would already be 2-C.

Summoning something and that thing attacking or literally doing anything isn't as fast as someone who's already looking at you staring harder.

As I asking, those numbers has a real value outside of DB? I'm not asking you how far the characters would be via this, I'm asking you if this is not something in-universe, because I think it tbh. And btw, Yorihime scales to someone who created two infinite realms with relative ease, something far superior to a "half 2-C" feat imo da-ze~

Yeah yeah~, You still didn't answered my question, why those numerical multipliers wouldn't be an in-universe value?
Oh wow, you mean something that takes place within a setting is actually an in-verse thing? Excellent deduction Holmes.

The fact that the multipliers take place within Dragon Ball somehow make them unusable in a versus match? Yeah, not how that works.

Back