• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The conclusion seems to be to:

1: Get Kepekley's new calculation evaluated.

2: Scale the strongest Ragnarok characters from it (Awakened Thor, Hela, Surtur, Post-Sakaar Hulk, with "At least" ratings for Surtur and maybe Hela).

Yes, that would be good. Thank you for being reasonable.

Just curious, but is it possible to figure out the lifting strength from Thor's pulling feats in this movie like his opening of the forge lens or the moving of the rings?

Gemmysaur said:
Do we even know (or at least have a rough estimate) of the material it was built with?
All we know is that the material can withstand the heat of a neutron star.

The calc appears to be approved but Thor's profile has yet to be modified. I hope his AP scales to his durability.

Stormbreaker is it's own thing. I'm hoping his own physical strength is scaled from his durability.

I think we should change the images for Thanos

Thanos by cptcommunist-daaiqpn
This should be the image for base Thanos

Infinity war thanos 2 by sidewinder16-dc5np1y
While this should be the image for Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

I think we should keep base the same, but maybe replace the gauntlet render since he doesn't have all the stones in the current one.

Since the Thor page hasn't been updated pic-wise yet, I suggest this:

Infinity War
Infinity war thor
Ragnarok
RAGNAROK THOR RENDER

Maybe I should remove the ruined eye and name it GladiaThor though, like what is currently there, but then again, I just wanted to show Thor missing an eye.

I am fine with if Spino, or somebody else who knows what he or she is doing, is willing to update the pages accordingly.

You can tell me here if I need to temporarily unlock any of them.

Gemmysaur said:
Maybe I should remove the ruined eye and name it GladiaThor though, like what is currently there, but then again, I just wanted to show Thor missing an eye.
Just keep the eye. Or better yet, use a different image. I don't think a BTS photo would make a great render.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Finished editing, however I have two questions.

1. Since Hela is like slightly stronger than Thor, Surtur rekt Hela, and Thanos is stronger than Surtur, I think we should just give Thanos Continent level considering he's that superior.

2. Would these heavy-hitters scale to Spider-Man's MHS+ reactions? Thanos was able to pin Spidey down after all.

1) Just "likely higher" should be enough, whereas "likely far higher" implies that he could be several tiers higher, which is exaggerated speculation.

2) I suppose so, but it is best to wait for further input.

To be considered the strongest being in the universe means that he could be stronger than Odin, who enough people around should know. He could even be comparable to Ego but nobody knows him so I didn't include him in the description.

Sooo. I watched the movie last night. Thanos' glowy thing when putting a new stone in the gauntlet is not him powering up, it's him straining against the gem's power on him, as well on the gauntlet. Also, the biggest reason he doesn't use several gems at the same time if he can't help it is because the gauntlet is barely holding on to the power, which is why the gauntlet was fried after just one use of all gems at the same time.

Lastly, Thanos fried his arm as well after that snap. He had angry red skin on his gauntlet arm as well as some patches on his neck.

I think the only other time he did it was when he destroyed that Moon, where he used the Power Stone to destroy the surface, and the space stone like telekinesis.
He also used the space and power stones to form a barrier against Scarlet Witch. But directly in conjunction.

Also, i get why one would want to wipe out half the universe.

Shrek-610
02 thanos04

Since the edits seem to be finished, I will lock the profiles again.

Gemmysaur said:
Sooo. I watched the movie last night. Thanos' glowy thing when putting a new stone in the gauntlet is not him powering up, it's him straining against the gem's power on him, as well on the gauntlet. Also, the biggest reason he doesn't use several gems at the same time if he can't help it is because the gauntlet is barely holding on to the power, which is why the gauntlet was fried after just one use of all gems at the same time.
Lastly, Thanos fried his arm as well after that snap. He had angry red skin on his gauntlet arm as well as some patches on his neck.
Wrong, and its because you contradict yourself here. Since he was already badly wounded by Thor, if just wearing them "strains" him then he would either be unable to finish his mission at all or he would be dead after his ultimate attack.

Anyway, Spino or Dark (whoever edited his profile) messed up. Thor doesn't have dimensional travel via channeling the bifrost. The bifrost was destroyed with Asgard. Thor now manipulates Dark matter (As I've repeatedly mentioned) to travel without the need for the bifrost.

Gemmysaur said:

would that make thanos high 6-b for: capable of wielding infinity stones without pain, his body survived the impact of activated gauntlet?

also iron man's flight speed should be upgraded. he flew from earth to space to successfully reach q-ship which surpasses escape velocity. combat speed, reaction speed should scale to his flight speed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back