• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also gonw to rewatch infinity war, and on this magnificent Bank Holiday Monday.

Thoughts. Hela is Thor's Half-sister. So maybe half celestial?! Also, when soul sacrifice happens, you maybe it's setting up that person to met eternity, like in the comics with magus.

Surtur didn't reckt Hela, but that would imply death, which didn't happen. Her Regenerationn is insane. Also the devil's anus was below Asgard.

Dr.Fix said:
Wrong, and its because you contradict yourself here. Since he was already badly wounded by Thor, if just wearing them "strains" him then he would either be unable to finish his mission at all or he would be dead after his ultimate attack.
Why would he be unable to finish? Just because he got more pain while already enduring pain doesn't mean he'll immediately succumb to it. That, and the gauntlet took the brunt of the backlash from the stones, hence why it was fried.

Look at him whenever he gets a new stone. His face contorts into one that screams uncomfortable.

7th Ki'oon said:
Also the devil's anus was below Asgard.
It's by the bifrost since that's where they appeared iirc.

Adrian004 said:
would that make thanos high 6-b for: capable of wielding infinity stones without pain, his body survived the impact of activated gauntlet?
I don't think so. Pain tolerance is one thing, durability is another. That said, he did get the power stone, and last it released energy from being held (by not Ronan because he can take it), it blew up the room in the Collector's place.

Gemmysaur said:
Dr.Fix said:
Wrong, and its because you contradict yourself here. Since he was already badly wounded by Thor, if just wearing them "strains" him then he would either be unable to finish his mission at all or he would be dead after his ultimate attack.
Why would he be unable to finish? Just because he got more pain while already enduring pain doesn't mean he'll immediately succumb to it. That, and the gauntlet took the brunt of the backlash from the stones, hence why it was fried.
Look at him whenever he gets a new stone. His face contorts into one that screams uncomfortable.
Common sense?

Not meaning to derail the thread but why is Thor rated as UKNOWN with storm breaker? I thought he was large planet for besting the IG.

Adrian0004 said:
also iron man's flight speed should be upgraded. he flew from earth to space to successfully reach q-ship which surpasses escape velocity. combat speed, reaction speed should scale to his flight speed too.
I can calc it but I doubt it's gonna be approved.

Also, I'm quite pleased that Hela's profile has been updated. Especially, with the 'at least' affix.

Doesn't she solo wonder women (dceu) now?! And Steppenwolf.

Isn't there another thread for picture chat?

@Gremmysaur you seem very confused if you're mixing Thanos with common folk :S

@Heatforce Yea, the staff don't like it when "Unknown" is put on a profile so I haven't a clue why that hasn't been removed. That said, large planet level seems way too low when the IG is universe LV.

7th Ki'oon said:
Also, I'm quite pleased that Hela's profile has been updated. Especially, with the 'at least' affix.
Doesn't she solo wonder women (dceu) now?! And Steppenwolf.
Its alone quite shocking for someone to jump tiers that high, despite being in one film. It it being uncontested. It's still weird that Asgard is somewhere in space, and not it's own pocket dimension.

I'm looking forward to infinity war part 2 making her large planet level.

If anything, you should be more surprised by Thor, whose awakening made him jump from 7-B to High 6-B.

In Thanos' Tier, its written "far higher" whereas in his AP, Striking Strength and Dura it's "higher". So which one?

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I might make a calc for Iron Man's new flight speed. However, since that has nothing to do with Thor, I should probably post it in another thread.

You can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back