• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derailing? So when you start insulting me and still showing you're unable to accept multiple people disagreeing with you on Ares, it isn't derailing, but when I bring up a debunk to the Large Planet level Hela you were suggesting, it ain't?

I already admitted I was derailing.

Why are you guys talking about 5-A at all? I wasn't suggesting it anymore. I only said 6-A. (Unless I mistyped something?)

Yes. Thor fought Hela is September, when he was 6-C. He fought Thanos and got wrecked in May next year. In the same May, he displayed a High 6-B to 6-A feat. I'm saying that shouldn't base Thanos be High 6-B, if not 6-A? ☺´©Å☺´©Å

No, Base Thanos is not that strong that is only because of the Power Stone. Each time we see him obtain a stone, he gets stronger.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I do not understand why everyone is talking about 5-A. Unless I mistyped 6-A as 5-A?
Matthew calced the feat as High 6-B, so i don't know where this 6-A comes from.

We are talking about 5-A in case you could have asked about it.

6-A is because Thor tanked it for 2 minutes.

"In case". Wtf. I did not even bring it up, and you lot all gang up on me for something I did not even say?

We don't account for the amount of time a person endured the attack. We do the amount of energy emitted per second.

Revan Laha said:
There is already a storm in Facebook with people disagreeing with our Infinity War upgrades.
It doesn't matter to bring it up here, there are already many people that disagree with this wiki as a whole. I don't have other things to say.

I see. My mistake then, didn't know that.

I still think Thor didn't get stronger. There is no evidence and High 6-B and 6-C isn't a really large leap. We might as well as make an "Age of Ultron" key, cuz 7-B>>>>>>>>his previous feats.

It would be consistent if we had Island Level Ragnarok Thor, Large Island Level Hela and Large Island Level+ Surtur

Matthew Schroeder said:
Thor had a many months time skip between Ragnarok and IW. He is stronger.
I agree IW Thor>Ragnarok Thor. But shouldn't we be scaling Thanos from IW Thor instead of Ragnarok Thor?

P:S since it isn't stats, can someone add dark matter manipulation & teleportation to Thor's profile or do we have to wait till the thread closes?

I'm confused. If we scale can DCEU Faora and Zod from Superman's feats shown in BvS (even though there was a 3 year gap between two events), why can't the same happen with IW Thor and Ragnarok Thor?

^For those of us not familiar with every acronym and movie out there can you explain this a bit better please?

Everybody should try their best to stay calm and polite towards each other. We cannot collaborate and get anything constructive done if we keep fighting over non-serious issues.

As for some people on facebook disagreeing with our upgrades, I am the last person in the world to claim that most of the profiles in this wiki are as reliable as I would like them to be, but we are working hard and doing our best. That is the best that we can manage per definition.

Well if we think Thor did not got stronger it would make:

6-B = Awakened Thor, Post Training Hulk, Fenris, Hulkbuster 2.0, Mark 50 Iron Man and Cull Obsidian.

At least 6-B = Hela.

At least 6-B, likely higher = Thanos, Prime Surtur, Scarlet Witch and Odin.

I checked and the most controversial characters are: 5-A Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Thor, and Mark 50 Iron Man shields.

I am also uncertain about 5-A Scarlet Witch.

I'm back from watching the movie and i have gathered this:

Thor initially awakened his power against Hulk in Sakaar, then shortly later fought and lost his eye to Hela, then Loki awakens Prime Surthur, who destroys Asgard, then Thor gathers his people in the spaceship, at the credits of the movie they get attacked by Thanos [who then sent his troops to attack earth and tried to trick Gamora], Thor gets thrown and wanders in space to only to be found by the Guardians of the Galaxy. Thor goes with Rocket Raccon and Groot to Nidavellir, here he will perform the High 6-B feat. Due to how quickly Thanos set his things in Infinity War, the timeframe seems short.

Dark649 said:
I'm back from watching the movie and i have gathered this:

Thor initially awakened his power against Hulk in Sakaar, then shortly later fought and lost his eye to Hela, then Loki awakens Prime Surthur, who destroys Asgard, then Thor gathers his people in the spaceship, at the credits of the movie they get attacked by Thanos [who then sent his troops to attack earth and tried to trick Gamora], Thor gets thrown and wanders in space to only to be found by the Guardians of the Galaxy. Thor goes with Rocket Raccon and Groot to Nidavellir, here he will perform the High 6-B feat. Due to how quickly Thanos set his things in Infinity War, the timeframe seems short.
I checked the timeline on MCU Wiki. Thanos attacking the Statesman and Thor doing the High 6-B feat, both happened in May

Well, scaling Scarlet Witch from the mind gem, rather than from stalling gauntlet Thanos, seems uncertain.

We could just reword her justification text.

My suggestions Thor (during the Battle on Asgard)- At least Island level (created a storm enveloping Asgard in seconds, slightly harmed Hela with his most powerful attack)

Hela- Large Island level (destroyed Mjolnir, which was forged using the power of a neutron star [insert Matthew's calc], got stronger with time on Asgard, harmed Surtur with her oversized blades)

Thor (during Infinity War, without Stormbreaker)- Large Country level physically (tanked the full power of a neutron star and came off with burnt skin).

Base Thanos- At least Large Island level+, likely Large Country level (repeatedly stated to be the strongest MCU villain, easily defeated Thor on the Statesman)

There's no point to adding "At least Large Island level+" to Thanos when he defeated the Large Country level version of Thor, and no, Thor did not magically get stronger in-between being a doormat and tanking a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back